(13 Posts)
msatlantis Sun 21-Feb-16 09:05:14

I like them all.
With possible middle names:

Georgiana Jane
or
Georgiana Jean

Annabel Heather

Rose... (struggling with middle name as I think Rose Heather is too flowery(?) and Jane too short with Rose also being one syllable)

X

sugarplumfairy28 Sun 21-Feb-16 11:05:34

I think Rose is a beautiful name, classic and elegant. Possibly a bit much with Heather as a middle name, Rose Georgiana is sweet.

Sophronia Sun 21-Feb-16 11:14:55

Rose Annabel or Rose Georgiana

HeteronormativeHaybales Sun 21-Feb-16 13:22:48

Annabel Jane/Jean for me.
I don't think Rose works with a long middle name (Rosa might, though) and as a middle name it's become a bit hackneyed... the Louise of our day.
I don't like Georgiana - too much of a mouthful - she would immediately become George or Giana in our house (and I say that as someone whose dd has a 4-syllable name she is called in full).

justlikeastar Sun 21-Feb-16 15:48:13

Rose is really beautiful, I think it works with Georgiana as a middle name. Annabel also very pretty, though I would pair it with Jane/Jean as a middle name rather than Heather. If you like the Rose and Anna sounds, my friend is called Roseanna which I love.

I'm not sure on Georgiana as a first name, it's too much of a mouthful I think and as previously mentioned will most likely be shortened. Prefer Georgia or Georgina, or Gianna at a push?

notagiraffe Sun 21-Feb-16 15:49:53

Georgiana Rose is a fantastic name. Georgia or Georgie for short.

AuntJane Wed 24-Feb-16 23:31:52

Georgiana will always be the "ruined younger sister" from Pride and Prejudice for me.

SnuffleGruntSnorter Wed 24-Feb-16 23:44:23

Please forgive my ignorance. Is it George-ee-ana or Geor-Jane-a?

I really like it either way I think!

KatieT12 Thu 25-Feb-16 00:03:48

Rose... Or Annabelle (it looks more complete)

AuntJane Thu 25-Feb-16 00:21:59

SnuffleGruntSnorter

Georgi-arna with a long first a.

julfin Fri 26-Feb-16 01:36:26

Annabel Rose would be a lovely combo

NoncommittalToSparkleMotion Fri 26-Feb-16 03:23:55

Rose Georgiana is lovely.

ABitAsleep Fri 26-Feb-16 10:21:57

This is so weird! I have some friends, sisters, called Giorgina (Itallian spelling of Georgina) and Annabel, and their last name is Rose!

I think Heather Rose sounds better than Rose Heather.

I quite like Georgiana, but it is more thank likely that she will be shortened to George, or Georgie (which i prefer).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now