Talk

Advanced search

Twin boys

(11 Posts)
WeeseKeysAreThese Thu 11-Feb-16 07:26:55

My boys are due in 5-6 weeks and DH and I can't agree.
I like fairly traditional boys names like Matthew, Aiden etc but DH hates Matthew and Aiden doesn't go terribly well with our surnames. Any suggestions would be greatly received!

calzone Thu 11-Feb-16 07:28:40

Max and Theo
Zachary and Tom
Joshua and Samuel

KaraokeQueenOfTheNorth Thu 11-Feb-16 07:29:44

I always wanted twin boys I would have called them Joshua and Jacob smile

Artandco Thu 11-Feb-16 07:29:45

Mathias
Conrad
William
Edward
James

Mouseinahole Thu 11-Feb-16 11:31:00

Edward and George
Max and Theo
Frank and Thomas

MoonDuke Thu 11-Feb-16 12:06:03

Alexander
Benjamin
Joseph
Dominic
Samuel
Edward
Thomas

tinofbiscuits Thu 11-Feb-16 13:06:12

Daniel
Leo
Luke
William
Oliver
Isaac
Vincent
Adam
George
Paul
Nicholas
Alfred
Henry
Anthony
Gregory

babynumber3eek Thu 11-Feb-16 15:02:31

Hugo
Felix
Sebastian
Rupert
Humphrey
Benjamin
Thomas

tellmeofthetime Thu 11-Feb-16 22:53:45

My fantasy twin boys were Thomas and Alexander. I got the Alex and saved Thomas for his brother, who turned out to be a girl.

MissSmiley Thu 11-Feb-16 23:14:15

As a mum to twin boys I would advise not having the same initial. And don't make them rhyme! I know two families who did these things. Boys names are hard and we swopped right at the last minute.
My other bit of advice (which was give to us) don't tell them who was born first. Boys can be very competitive. They'll find out eventually but for the time being (ours are 8) they don't need to know.
What they haven't worked out is that we gave the second born the name that comes alphabetically first so that they are first at something. Sorry that doesn't help with actual names but hopefully helpful.

WeeseKeysAreThese Fri 12-Feb-16 16:31:17

Thanks for suggestions everyone. Alot of what's been said I've already suggested to DH, we just cant agree.
I like Joseph and Oliver, may put this forth tonight!
Thanks for the advice missmiley, I probably wouldn't have given them the same initial anyway, my DF and DB have the same first name and any post/phonecalls they received was always met by, yes but which Mr D Bloggs do you want?! Always nice to hear from other twins mums.
My DDs name wasn't this hard to pick!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now