Talk

Advanced search

I was NOT a previously banned poster

(10 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

EmEmsA Fri 08-Jan-16 14:59:57

So, my account was deleted and so was my thread, I have emailed Mumsnet and I'm waiting for an apply... I'm happy for you to delete this account, but I seriously can't sit here knowing you think I was lying about my premature little boy... It's agonising... It does say that they are looking into it, when you try and access the thread, but that isn't good enough... I'm not lying and I was just trying to find a name for my son.
Thank you.

MitzyLeFrouf Fri 08-Jan-16 15:42:16

I'm glad to hear it! It didn't feel like a troll thread.

But please don't stress over this when you've just given birth to your son. I hope you find the perfect name for him. smile

bakeoffcake Fri 08-Jan-16 15:50:25

I agree with Mitzy, please don't stress about it, it's not worth it.

Enjoy your baby.flowers

HappyIdiot Fri 08-Jan-16 15:56:35

OP, I will be honest with you - I didn't report your thread but I did consider reporting it. Your subject matter and writing style and user name were similar to a troll that has been popping up on this board lately.
If you are an innocent poster then I'm sorry you have been tarred with the same brush but I wasn't surprised at all when the thread was deleted.

HappyIdiot Fri 08-Jan-16 16:01:45

and I should have said congratulations and don't stress about this. its definitely not worth it.

it just shows the problems trolls can cause.

BendydickCuminsnatch Fri 08-Jan-16 18:26:28

I agree, I was confused and perplexed as it would have been an odd thread for someone wanting to make trouble to start. It was a happy thread! Hope you settle on a name soon.

BudTed Fri 08-Jan-16 18:33:41

This is why I have been put off posting! Hope things are okay smile

KnockMeDown Fri 08-Jan-16 19:29:38

I posted on your other thread, and was very surprised that it got deleted.

Wishing you and your little one all the very best still think you should call him Daniel

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 11-Jan-16 10:58:14

Hi everyone - just to say this is being looked into. Thanks for reporting.

NewYearNewToads Mon 11-Jan-16 14:44:35

Em this might be hard and you really shouldn't have to do this, but is there a way you can send HQ some proof that you're not lying?

Myself and I know a few other posters who were wrongly branded a troll have done exactly that before.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now