Linden
Lucas
Nathan
Owen
Reagan
Ryan
Tristan

Cinnamon2013 Mon 04-Jan-16 18:02:24

Hello - shamelessly marking place as lots of these girls' names are on my list. I think there are loads of gorgeous names here (but then I would!)

Cinnamon2013 Mon 04-Jan-16 18:05:00

Only ones I actively dislike (sorry, but in order to answer your Q) are Acacia, Autumn, Brielle, Ashton, Brayden and Reagan. Ashton and Reagan it's the link to real people, the others just seem not quite as classy as the rest.

CwtchMeQuick Mon 04-Jan-16 18:05:44

None are bad, but I love:
Autumn, Eloise, Libby, Macey
Ethan, Lucas, Nathan, Owen

BendydickCuminsnatch Mon 04-Jan-16 18:06:26

All make a nice change from the usual smile except maybe Lucas and Phoebe.

Personally I'd pick Cleo and Ellis.

Sophronia Mon 04-Jan-16 19:27:29

Cleo, Georgina, Kate, Saskia and Yasmin, Lucas, Nathan, Owen and Tristan are nice.

ashesandfire Mon 04-Jan-16 20:23:07

I love:Autumn, Cleo, Eloise (LOVE this), Heather, Kate, Rosalie, Saskia. Eloise and Saskia are my favourites
I like: Acacia, Chloe (a bit dated?), Libby (but only as nn for Elizabeth), Skye,
Dislike: Annaliese (but love Anna), Bridget (sounds too old for a baby/girl), Brielle (awful), Georgina (boring), Lucinda, Macey (horrible), Phoebe (irrational hatred of mine), Rhianne, Tamsyn, Vanessa, Yasmin (I like Jasmine)

Your boys names are not really to my taste. I only like Ethan, Harvey, Lucas, Owen and Tristan. I really dislike Brayden, Hadley, Jordan, Reagan (this is a girls name to me) and Nathan, but I love Nathaniel!

CakeRattleandRoll Tue 05-Jan-16 01:22:40

Girls
I really like Annaliese, Tamsyn and Yasmin
And like Bridget, Rosalie, Saskia and Vanessa

Boys
Most of them seem to me to be quite 'of the moment' and will likely date. I do really like Owen and Nathan, though, and quite like Ellis and Tristan.

xmasseason Tue 05-Jan-16 08:50:12

I like these:

Acacia
Annaliese
Autumn
Bridget
Cleo
Chloe
Eloise
Georgina
Phoebe
Rosalie
Skye
Saskia
Vanessa

Ashton
Ellis
Ethan
Harvey
Nathan
Ryan
Tristan

themumfairy Tue 05-Jan-16 08:52:56

I really love macie as that's on my list but with the spelling Maci. I prefer Georgia to Georgina but still beautiful.
Love your list.

Lucas from yours boys list is what I wanted for a boy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now