Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Baby girls name?

(9 Posts)
MummyJen4 Tue 15-Dec-15 17:29:21

Hey everyone!
I'm due Feb 13th with another little girl. We have a Haydn James, Jessica Neve and Charlie George. We are loving the name Sophia Mae. What do you all think? We really want the name to go with our other children, however, we still aren't sure on the middle name, any suggestions?
Thanks so much smile x

SoWhite Tue 15-Dec-15 17:56:11

I much prefer June to Mae, Mae's are ten a penny.

Love you spelling of Haydn btw. I grew up with one spelled like that, I think it is lovely and much nicer than Hayden.

kaymondo Wed 16-Dec-15 18:41:39

Sophia Mae is lovely but you will find that Mae and Rose are the default middle names of all girls at the moment!

LanadelLol Wed 16-Dec-15 20:33:12

Jessica James has a nice ring to it.

Stephanie01 Thu 17-Dec-15 07:16:00

Beautiful name!!

ObsidianBlackbirdMcNight Thu 17-Dec-15 07:18:08

Hate Mae
May/Mae/mai as a middle name is sooooo boring and overused
If you must, go with May. The other spellings are heinous

tuilamum Thu 17-Dec-15 09:46:33

Sophia Louise
Sophia Grace
Sophia Beth
Sophia Belle
Sophia Kay

wigglesrock Thu 17-Dec-15 10:39:16

Sophia Tess
Sophia Violet
Sophia Cara
Sophia Evelyn
Sophia Ellen
Sophia Elizabeth

I have a Sophia but spelt differently, it's a lovely name. I'm not as fussed on the middle name Mae, but tbh my kids middle names are very rarely used so pick one that you love or is important to you. I wouldn't worry so much about the middle names matching with your other children's, it's going to be rare that you use all your children's first and middle names together and when your baby grows up its not really going to use their siblings middle names in conjunction with their own. One of my other dds was born around that time in February I was tempted to use Valentina as a middle name had she been born on Valentine's Day, she hung on for another 90 minutes grin

DonkeysDontRideBicycles Thu 17-Dec-15 14:37:03

What a great first name, let's see:
Sophia Carys
Sophia Lucy
Sophia Maeve.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now