Talk

Advanced search

Starting names list for twins.

(8 Posts)
FarterChristmoose Thu 10-Dec-15 16:22:46

I found out today that we are expecting numbers 7 and 8. I haven't got a clue with names. It took until our youngest was 3 weeks old to come up with a name

We have Darcy, Lachlan, Kirby, India, Ebony and Sutton.

WhyCantIuseTheNameIWant Thu 10-Dec-15 16:34:06

For girls

Amber
Ivory
Violet

Or boys

Kendall
Malachi
Lucas

LydOak Thu 10-Dec-15 16:50:19

I don't really have any to add! We have different styles, but I am naming DD Darcy smile

PurpleThermalsNowItsWinter Thu 10-Dec-15 18:39:09

Haydn, Asa, Flynn?
Eva, Hannah, Caitlin?

Artandco Thu 10-Dec-15 21:04:10

Huxley
Timon
Cyrus
Caspian

Ocean
Nell
Quinn
Thalia
Juno
Etta
Nora

WhyCantIuseTheNameIWant Thu 10-Dec-15 22:21:20

You like any listed so far farter?

manicinsomniac Thu 10-Dec-15 23:02:20

Sounds like you have contemporary, slightly alternative, possibly US inspired taste?

How about:

Avery, Aubrey, Addison, Amberley, Alexis, Autumn, Asia, Atlanta, Brynn, Bailey, Brogan, Casey, Cassidy, Camryn, Dakota, Demi, Eden, Emme, Fallon, Genesis, Gracelyn, Gracie, Giselle, Harley, Hadley, Hayley, Halle, Honey, Jordan, Jayla, Jada, Jasmine, Jazlynn, Joelle, Juno, Juniper, Kayla, Kyla, Kyra, Kendra, Kendall, Kenzie, Kennedy, Kayleigh, Kelsey, Keeley, Morgan, Madison, Mackenzie, Mackenna, Mackinley, Marissa, Misty, Nicole, Nia, Nevaeh, Paige, Peyton, Payson, Presley, Paisley, Piper, Quinn, Riley, Reagan, Robyn, Rowena, Rhianna, Sadie, Saffron, Sorrel, Sienna, Sierra, Savannah, Sydney, Spencer, Shannon, Summer, Skylar, Sabrina, Tegan, Taryn, Tia, Tanya, Willow, Zillah

Austin, Ashton, Brynn, Brandon, Brogan, Brennan, Braelyn, Bradley, Cameron, Conor, Callum, Carter, Cody, Dylan, Damon, Elliot, Errol, Fitch, Flynn, Harley, Hayden, Hadley, Jordan, Jayden, Kai, Kayden, Kieran, Kyle, Kenneth, Logan, Lester, Milo, Nico, Owen, Parker, Porter, Preston, Quinn, Rhys, Robin, Rowan, Spencer, Sylvester, Talon, Tyrone, Tyler, Tyreese, Zachary

Themodernuriahheep Thu 10-Dec-15 23:16:11

Mixed or one gender?

If you like the same sort of names for one gender, or ones with connections,

Cor and Corin
Cole and Colin
Oscar and Caspar
Timur and Tibur
Septimus and Octavian

Ruby and Emerald
Pearl and Amber
Daisy and Marguerite
Beatrix/Beatrice and Berenice
Artemis and Diana
Alice and Celia (anagrams)
Flora and Rose/Daisy/Lavender/Primrose/Jasmine
Clemency and Patience
Prudence and Patience
Olivia and Viola
Olivia for no 7 Octavia for 8

Boy girl
Viola and Sebastian

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now