Talk

Advanced search

3rd baby, boy and girl names

(4 Posts)
Mordirig Thu 03-Dec-15 22:02:46

Hello, so this will be our third child we already have an Owen and Cassie, still too early to know if we have a boy or girl in there but I can't stop myself from thinking of names, so I would just like some opinions please.
I have 3 boy names and in order of preference they are Rex, Jasper and Alex
DH isn't keen on Rex, which is my favourite, DD was going to be Rex if she was a boy but alas no, Jasper we both like and Alex DH likes a similar amount but it's my least favourite. William will be the middle name.
Any suggestions as to what else we might consider if we like these are more than welcome.

Girls names, well DH doesn't have much of an opinion but ones he hasn't vetoed are: Abigail, Clara, Kiera, Lottie, Tilly (my fave atm ) Tabitha, Sasha, Nixie and Jamie. Middle name will most likely be Louisa or Gilliana.

Tate15 Thu 03-Dec-15 22:14:06

One of my dogs is called Rex! He is very cute and not so long ago we met a toddler who loved petting my gigs and he was called Rex!

Great name! smile

Mordirig Thu 03-Dec-15 22:17:07

Yes I love it, absolutely love it Tate but dh just pulls a face but doesn't say no because he can see on my face how much a I want it grin

celtictoast Fri 04-Dec-15 09:57:27

Max
Leo
James
Caspar

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now