Talk

Advanced search

Brother for Tanner

(14 Posts)
xaos Sun 16-Aug-15 13:01:41

Our DS1 is called Tanner (gets called Tan/Taz), and a his brother is due in November.

What do you think would b a cool name?

We like Tate and Brandon. but am way open to suggestions!

VixxFace Sun 16-Aug-15 13:04:45

I love Tate.

What about Carter?

Gobbolinothewitchscat Sun 16-Aug-15 13:05:22

I'm not sure about Tate and Tan/z.

So would probably go with Brandon. I'm assuming you prefer more modern names? In rubbish at thinking them up but hopefully someone more helpful will be along!

CarlaJones Sun 16-Aug-15 15:27:33

My dd went to nursery with a Tate and I thought it was such a sweet name, but good for a teen/ adult man too. I like it. I'm not keen on Brandon.

MitzyLeFrouf Sun 16-Aug-15 17:02:53

I like Tate. I'm tempted to say Cooper but maybe having two names ending in 'er' would seem a bit matchy.

Bret
Travis
Austin
Ethan
Blair
Caleb

Ikeameatballs Sun 16-Aug-15 17:09:41

My first thought was Cooper.

Think Tan and Tate might be a bit samey and I don't like Brandon.

What about:

Addison or Eddison
Wilson
Finninan
Cillian
Jonah
Nate
Jasper

SmugairleRoin Sun 16-Aug-15 17:16:15

Asher, Grayson, Callum, Chad, Chase, Mason, Hunter, Cooper, Fletcher, Arlo all have quite an American feel to them imo, as that's what your names remind me of.

Two -er names could be a bit matchy but then again, they won't spend all their time together.

IamSantaClaus Sun 16-Aug-15 17:17:02

My first thought was Cole , love Brandon though

SaulGood Sun 16-Aug-15 17:27:12

My cousin has just had a Brandon.

I live not far from Brandon the place. It's the chosen site for the zombie apocalypse. Its residents have already adopted a blank expression and succumbed to the death of all hope. To me, Brandon is a place you drive through to get to other, more animated places.

SmugairleRoin Sun 16-Aug-15 17:29:02

I didn't know there was a place called Brandon...TIL!

I do like Brandon...I don't mind Brendan either but I don't think it goes with Tanner.

MitzyLeFrouf Sun 16-Aug-15 17:31:39

I think there are several places called Brandon.

There a pretty little seaside village called Brandon in Ireland.

SmugairleRoin Sun 16-Aug-15 17:39:54

Haha Mitzy, just looked it up and I have been there - but to be fair I was about 14 and my parents called it Breannain, as it's apparently in the Gaeltacht. At least I think that was their reasoning. Twas a long time ago smile

Ridingthegravytrain Sun 16-Aug-15 17:42:33

Brent

Cookie122 Mon 17-Aug-15 07:34:09

brandon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now