Talk

Advanced search

Being induced in 2 days......................

(16 Posts)
LumpyCustard69 Wed 12-Aug-15 18:41:05

..........................and still have no idea about a name!!!!

It's a boy. I keep on changing my mind, mainly because there are no names I actually LIKE, just a few that I don't mind!!

So, I have,

Joel
Adam
Oscar

I wouldn't even know where to start for a middle name either sad There are so many names I can't use for various reasons, and so many I dislike.
If I'm honest, I'm now concentrating on stressing about names so that I give myself a break from stressing about being induced!!!

All help/suggestions welcome!

ch1134 Wed 12-Aug-15 18:48:29

Joel is nice. All 3 are nice actually, but especially Joel. Good luck.

SueBigFatSue Wed 12-Aug-15 18:54:38

Joel is my favourite out of those three!

BrambleBee Wed 12-Aug-15 19:00:03

Like Adam and Oscar, not very keen on Joel.

Daniel?

LumpyCustard69 Wed 12-Aug-15 19:13:33

Daniel's one of the many I can't use.

LumpyCustard69 Wed 12-Aug-15 19:15:32

I also can't use

James
Joseph/Seth
Robson
Grayson
Benjamin
Arlo
Leon
Mason
Maxwell
Flynn
Lawson
Victor
Cole
Jared
Xander
Ashton
Dalton
Lachlan
Warwick
Dawson

marinacortina Wed 12-Aug-15 19:30:22

My order of preference is

Adam
Joel
Oscar

Oscar is very "now" and will date.

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Wed 12-Aug-15 19:51:26

I'd go with Adam. It suits you throughout your life. And is the least heard of now.
Oscars are everything.
And to me Joel is a naughty boys name, sorry if to any of you who have a Joel,

Irishkez Wed 12-Aug-15 21:07:43

3 lovely names, think either will be a fine choice.

Elliott
Finlay
Noah
Felix
Liam
Leo
Sam
Fraser
Jamie
Evan
Will
Russ
Harris
Nate
Charlie
Aidan
Sean
Zach
Toby
Reuben

squeak2392 Thu 13-Aug-15 00:34:21

Adam is my favourite, but I think they're all lovely smile

I have the same problem - I just don't have any strong feelings towards any boys names :/

If I had a boy tomorrow he would be Jonathan, just because that name means so much to me, but honestly even that isn't as 'shiny' as it used to be to me :/

Some other names I've considered closely:
Callum
Hayden
Jeremy
Edward
Elliot
Joseph
Oliver
Rufus
Douglas

sweetpeame Thu 13-Aug-15 08:48:02

My favourite is Oscar although it is very popular now. A few years ago when I was pregnant with DD (before we knew she was DD) this was my number 1 boys name. I'm glad now we didn't get to use it then as there are lots of them around. Although I do still love it! Adam is fine. It does sound a tiny bit dated to me but that's maybe just because all the Adams I know are in their 30s now. I don't like Joel, not 100% sure why but I have the preconception that Joel would be a tear away!

Archer26 Thu 13-Aug-15 08:57:51

Joel is lovely. Why not have Adam as a middle name?

LumpyCustard69 Thu 13-Aug-15 10:45:34

This morning I'm liking Adam as a first name, and Joel as a middle name maybe..................................I still don't know! I quite like AJ as a nn (no idea why) so works with that too.

There is a slight paternity question (long story that doesn't involve cheating or sleeping with 2 guys just days apart, I have pcos so dates could be out quite a bit sad ) so I may have to add another relevant middle name or swap it, but for now, I think Adam Joel smile

Thank you all!! smile

Capewrath Thu 13-Aug-15 10:49:02

I like the combination of Adam Joel. Don't like Oscar, and used a lot round here.

MadrigalElectromotive Thu 13-Aug-15 12:23:59

I like Adam Joel a lot, and AJ is a great nn! I went to primary school with a lovely AJ. smile

Juicytubez Thu 13-Aug-15 12:26:14

Adam is nice as I feel like I know so many Oscars!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now