Talk

Advanced search

Names for a boy??

(7 Posts)
mwalt94 Fri 07-Aug-15 05:57:24

We find out the gender of our first child in less than a week. We are super excited. We both have a strong feeling that we are having a baby boy, which we are happy about, but unfortunately we have a girl name picked out, but no boy names yet. We are stuck. Neither of us have a male figure in our life to name the baby after, and my boyfriend doesn't want to use his names because they're "old."

Any names similar to Tony Lamar? We can't come up with any..

WanderWomble Fri 07-Aug-15 22:02:18

Toby?

Why not have a browse of the baby name sites and see what jumps out?

Rivercam Fri 07-Aug-15 22:05:51

Alfie
Joshua
Alexander
Samuel
Matthew
James
Jonathan

I used to look at film and TV credits for name inspirations.

scribblegirl Fri 07-Aug-15 22:06:08

What girls names do you like?

mwalt94 Sat 08-Aug-15 00:35:00

Neither of us care for Toby. We have browsed site after site, but haven't found much. The few boy names that we do like are not after any family members. So any opinions on not naming your baby after anyone? The boy names we do like are
•Sawyer
•Benson
•Leland

And the girl name we have picked out is Holland Kay; Holland (which we actually found from the credits of one of our favorite shows, @Rivercam wink) & middle name Kay, after his grandmother that I unfortunately did not get the chance to meet.

BlueChampagne Sat 08-Aug-15 22:30:29

Conrad
Wreford
Marcus
Declan

BlueChampagne Sat 08-Aug-15 22:31:52

BTW we didn't name our boys after anyone eith, as we weren't mad on the family names.

Forgot to add Bryce.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now