Talk

Advanced search

What goes with this??

(13 Posts)
Bythedowns2 Thu 06-Aug-15 15:32:39

2nd dc on the way do not know sex!! Dd is Isabella rose We like Luca , xavier , rueben Elliott , girls I love Niamh, Imogen Sophia ,but we are pretty stuck!!!! Are the above to removed from first dd's name? We don't want to use middle names from family ! Any suggestions gratefully received

Wishful80smontage Thu 06-Aug-15 15:36:46

All your girl names would work really well with your dd's name, I'm not keen o your boy name choices except for Elliott as a first name which I think would sound lovely as a sibling set.

Bythedowns2 Thu 06-Aug-15 15:39:35

Thank you I think they sound a bit wacky next to her! But I love them !! Arrgghhh

CherryBonBon Thu 06-Aug-15 15:41:33

The only one that doesn't go is Niamh in my opinion.

Footle Thu 06-Aug-15 15:43:22

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Bythedowns2 Thu 06-Aug-15 15:48:26

Thanks using my phone and went to a typo although I do know several people that have used Rubén

Footle Thu 06-Aug-15 16:37:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Thu 06-Aug-15 17:51:15

Xavier or Elliot for a boy, and Imogen or Sophia for girl.

Irishkez Thu 06-Aug-15 21:38:31

Beautiful names! In terms of 'matching' I think Isabella and Sophia go best and Isabella and Luca. Outwith that, my first choice would be Niamh and Elliott. All Lovely though!

Bythedowns2 Thu 06-Aug-15 22:18:24

Thanks only thing is Sophia is obviously very common!!!!

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Thu 06-Aug-15 22:35:51

Yes it is but beautiful elegant pretty and timeless non the less.
Please do not be dissolussioned that if you choose Niamh or Imogen she will be the one in her class. In fact out of the 3 Sophie is probably the less common.

Bythedowns2 Fri 07-Aug-15 07:15:24

Well Imogen and Niamh are out!!! So is Elliott !!! These are the few we agree on!! We wanted something perhaps classic but unusual !!! Sophie is nice

Glindathegoodwitch Fri 07-Aug-15 13:25:28

Girl : Imogen Boy Ruben (with the accent thing you did)

Sophie/a hasn't budged out of the top 10 for years, Niamh - I always worry about names that don't look how they sound for young children starting out at school. But that's just me.

Luca & Elliott just not a massive fan. Xavier I really like contrary to my spelling concerns above, but DH managed to put me off for ours

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now