Hairyjelly123 Wed 08-Jul-15 17:57:22

I have quite a big family.
Twin boys age 11:Kyle Mathew Daniel Liam uon Johnson
Arlo Tristian Phillip Clayton Ryan Johnson
1 girl age 9. avia Fleur Riley Imogene Lexi Johnson
1 girl age 6. isla arianna rose Harper Johnson
Twin girls age 2. Asha savannah eve Morgan Johnson
Mm. Skye Sapphire Lucy Alexa Johnson
In the future I would like maybe 1 or 2 maybe 3 more boys just to balance it out.i like unusual modern names and for at least 1 of the middle name is for family members

CandyAppleFudge Wed 08-Jul-15 18:07:45

Dd (4) Morgan Louise Rose always loved the name Morgan.
Dc- will be either a Dyllan or Logan. If a girl- Arabella or Mollie

elQuintoConyo Wed 08-Jul-15 18:15:40

One DS, named after a favourite character from a favourite film.

It is also an international name as I'm British, DH is Spanish-Irish-German-French, and we live in Spain. It had to be easy to spell and pronounce for everyone.

He doesn't have a middle name as he'll be raised Spanish and the Spanish don't have middle names, but two surnames (mother's + father's).

I'm not going to write his name, but will tell you he is rather 'grouchy' on Sesame Street grin

I have no idea where he is in the UK top 100 list, and neither do I care.

VixxFace Wed 08-Jul-15 18:21:06

Why lie on a baby names forum hmm

Hairyjelly123 Wed 08-Jul-15 21:00:43

Who r u calling a lier cause I'm not lieing

AmysTiara Wed 08-Jul-15 21:03:03

Why did you give your children so many names Hairy?

KittyBennett Wed 08-Jul-15 21:05:30

When I was at primary school the Walton sextuplets were born. I used to happily spend hours planning what I would call all mine.

Hairyjelly123 Wed 08-Jul-15 21:15:02

I just love the thought of having a big family and as one gets older and still have some more kids to look after -I love being a mum
Also I love picking baby names

Colyngbourne Wed 08-Jul-15 21:44:04

Named all mine for Richard III and the close members of his family: classic English names.

WhyCantIuseTheNameIWant Wed 08-Jul-15 23:54:29

I don't like giving out personal info on these things, but my dd is now unofficially called
Beep beep
As the sat nav beeped every time we got near a speed camera, and she copied it. Every. Time. For. Miles.
But she didn't say many other words.

Fairygodfucker Thu 09-Jul-15 00:05:34

Dd1 got her name because no one would let me use Harriet.
Ds1 got his name because no one would let me use Edward.
Ds2 got his name because no one would let me use Henry. Although I did put my foot down and he has Montgomery as a middle name as a finger up to dp for vetoing my preferred choices

fattymcfatfat Thu 09-Jul-15 00:09:00

I have Alex James (my mums maiden name) (my surname)
James being my dads name, and my older brothers name and ny grandads name etc. Alex because I love the name. My mums maiden name as a middle name as its tradition in my family (the oldest boy gets his mums mums maiden name, no idea why they just do)

I also have Bernadette rose (my surname) she is named after my mum and my mums favourite flower. My DS named her!

I am due DS2 in two weeks and he will be Nathan Adam (my surname)
Nathan as he will be named after my brother sort of (brother is Jonathan) and Adam as it is my other brothers middle name. So every one of my children is named for my family in some way grin

queenofthepirates Thu 09-Jul-15 00:22:40

I named my DD after a 91 year old lady in a village near me. She has a spanish name although she's english. What she failed to mention is that my DD faces a lifetime of people saying 'eh'? and spelling it in a lot of different ways. My fault for not asking I suppose.

zarzlee71 Thu 09-Jul-15 01:11:45

Jayden Jamie Joe 'surname', Jamie: my grandad was called James, Joe: my aunty was called Joanne
William Michael 'surname', Michael: partners grandads name. If we have a girl next her middle name will be 'Yvonne' after my nan, if we have a boy 'Graham' after my dad. I like naming my children after important people in our lives

ThereIsIron Thu 09-Jul-15 01:42:50

Crazy names

LucyBabs Thu 09-Jul-15 01:56:58

Ohhhh I thought your op was extended family not your children!
How many sets of twins do you have?

My ds is called Harlow because.? Well just because I liked it :-D

My dd1 is Amarillo because I just loved that song at the time with Peter kay.

Dd2 is Duncan James after the Singer from Blue, he's lush and you know I don't care what anyone thinks.

Currently pregnant but we are stuck between Aer lingus (Irish Airline) and Ryanair.
They're both unisex names and we don't know if dc is a boy or girl yet.

Love the name Skye though my db has a husky with the same name

ImNotTheLadies Thu 09-Jul-15 02:02:00

Lol what the hell.

Try Nameberry? They never detect trolls over there.

ImNotTheLadies Thu 09-Jul-15 02:04:43

On a different note, it might be made up but I'm quite taken by the idea of Avia Fleur Riley Imogene. Not my thing but it's quite something.

Hairyjelly123 Thu 09-Jul-15 08:16:09

I'm blessed to have 2 sets of twins ��

reuset Thu 09-Jul-15 09:39:45

I have a Matilda Sylvia, both common enough names, extra 'identifying' middle name and age withheld, because, after all, this is not a private internet forum.

Why lie on a baby names forum

Baby names sections (and on other name sites) are the biggest troll magnets. It's like fantasy land at times here grin Look at site stuff for recent thread about this alone. Not saying the OP is a troll though, just in case I get my wrists slapped.

FlyDragonfly1 Thu 09-Jul-15 09:41:22

DS1 is Jude Charles because I loved Jude and Charles is a family name on DH side.
DS2 is Christopher Jared (Kit) because I adore Kit as a short form.
DS3 is Ianto Jay because I wanted to honour my Welsh roots.
DD is Callie Lily because they're my favourite girl's names.

swimmerforlife Thu 09-Jul-15 12:00:00

So what if she's lying, it's baby names forum for goodness sake.

DS is Samuel Louis Clyde, Samuel because it's DH late brother's middle name and we both adored the names, no reason for Louis, we just really liked it. Clyde is the name of the place where my grandparents lived in my home country and where I had all my fab holidays growing up with family.

msgrinch Thu 09-Jul-15 19:03:57

lucybabs grin I had a right giggle there.

TinyManticore Thu 09-Jul-15 19:12:56

I'd choose Ryanair rather than Aerlingus. Just beautiful.

I have Phenylephrine Jody (had a blocked nose during labour) and Okra Lychee (exotic)

LucyBabs Thu 09-Jul-15 23:49:45

Yes I am more taken with Ryanair than Aer Lingus. God damn dp just can't agree!

There's a real ring to Phenylephrine. Phenny for short?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now