Talk

Advanced search

2nd baby name?

(7 Posts)
Martha11june Wed 17-Dec-14 05:55:01

This is first time I've ever written on mumsnet, was hoping for advice without letting friends. / family know our possible name choices! We have one little boy already called Elias ; another little boy on way any day now and we have whittled down to 3 possibilities; Alexander, (Alex), Isaac or Solomon (Sol). I think I like Solomon the best but is this ok for a little boy? And does it go with Elias ok? We are white British, my husband is atheist, I am Christian; don't know if any of this makes a difference but probably more usual in America. Thanks a lot! X

cloggal Wed 17-Dec-14 06:42:39

Solomon is nice, and Sol a good nickname. I would assume very religious parents, but that's just it, an assumption.

I like Jonah and Josiah too.

BlueStarsAtNight Wed 17-Dec-14 07:54:08

I like both Isaac and Solomon, and Alex is ok but a bit un-exiting.

I would also assume you were quite religious with Elias and either Isaac or Solomon as they are all quite biblical, but they are lovely names!

flowerygirl Wed 17-Dec-14 08:06:17

I love Solomon and Sol. Alex is very common.

brokenhearted55a Wed 17-Dec-14 09:19:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

loislines Wed 17-Dec-14 10:57:23

Biblical names aren't unusual with non-religioud families so I wouldn't worry about that. Solomon is a lovely name.

Sophronia Wed 17-Dec-14 11:24:11

I like Solomon (Sol) with Elias.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now