Talk

Advanced search

Think you've decided on a name? Check out where it ranks on the official list of the most popular baby names first.

final boys list

(15 Posts)
tiaandlottie Mon 15-Dec-14 07:44:35

Hi
Team yellow here, girls choices sorted. After much nagging, the hubby and i have finally sorted a boys list, please tell me which you like best, as i am torn and am driving myself nuts lol.

Liam - i like because its a short version of William after my gt grandad.
Logan - love, only know of 1/2 round here, but am thinking will be really popular??
Blake - love
Jensen - Its growing on me, but is that enough lol..
Jamie/jay -i like one hubby likes another, shall i suggest James?
Sawyer - yes, we are bot lost fans lol, we said when we use to wtch it if we were to have another little boy we would love to use this name, and i still feel this way, just wondering what people would think? Not sure why though as my dd has a very unusual and it didnt bother me that it was, so not sure why Sawyer is bothering me for that reason - but i do love it!

Thanks for reading!

Ikeameatballs Mon 15-Dec-14 07:47:10

Sawyer, Liam or James.

Bobby1234 Mon 15-Dec-14 08:36:24

James is the safest bet.
Sawyer is quite cool I don't know if I would be daring enough to go for the name but I like it.
Logan can be popular I know 2 one of which is. 18

Bobby1234 Mon 15-Dec-14 08:48:24

Dislike Liam William is nicer or Will

loislines Mon 15-Dec-14 08:53:56

Liam is lovely and has meanng for you. James is good too. Not keen on the others.

Madamecastafiore Mon 15-Dec-14 08:56:02

I only like William.

Wilf83 Mon 15-Dec-14 09:04:02

I only like James.

shakemysilliesout Mon 15-Dec-14 09:04:09

Jamie or James- not jay as a full name.

Like Liam, Logan and sawyer

Strongly dislike jenson

shakemysilliesout Mon 15-Dec-14 09:05:30

Blake feels quite unisex. Not sure I like it very much.

tiaandlottie Mon 15-Dec-14 09:50:55

Thanks for the replies, given me alot to think about! :-) my two other sons are Caleb ad Hayden, i not to bothered if the names don't 'match' but was thinking Logan sounded nice with them, do like Liam though!

Sophronia Mon 15-Dec-14 10:20:55

I like James, but I think Blake goes best with Caleb and Hayden.

manicinsomniac Mon 15-Dec-14 11:07:20

I really like Logan.

How about Logan Sawyer? You can use it without as much risk.

I like Sawyer as a first name too though. Also quite like Blake.

flowerbum Mon 15-Dec-14 12:47:17

I know a baby sawyer and he is love,you, I like the name. I think you have some lovely names in your list. I like Jamie and Liam the best from your list. Good luck x

tiaandlottie Mon 15-Dec-14 15:30:02

Logan Sawyer is a good idea :-) like Logan Blake too. Liking Liam quite alot because i haven't heard it round here for ages, i used to know one or two when i was at school, a loooonng time ago, but have not really heard of it since then. Really want to be brave enough to use Sawyer, don't want to regret not using a name, but don't want to sadlle the poor thing with a name that could possibly get him teased...though, there are alot of unusual names about at the moment so....

UnrelatedToElephants Mon 15-Dec-14 15:38:35

William Sawyer

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: