Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Are Louisa and Elsa too similar for sisters?

(9 Posts)
Sparkleheart Sun 23-Nov-14 22:21:25

We are expecting our 2nd baby in April. Won't find out the sex until Saturday but have a feeling it's another girl. DD is Louisa and I am struggling to find another name I love as much. I really do like Elsa though but not sure if they sound a bit too similar? What would you think if you heard sisters called Louisa and Elsa? Any other suggestions to go with Louisa? Thanks x

CheeseEqualsHappiness Sun 23-Nov-14 22:25:01

I love it but it may become very very common as a result of Frozen. I like the combination though

CheeseEqualsHappiness Sun 23-Nov-14 22:26:06

Maybe something with a different sound at the end?

Sparkleheart Sun 23-Nov-14 22:28:15

I know, the possible popularity is my other worry! We would probably use Elsie as a nickname but not full time I wouldn't imagine. Naming 2nd babies is hard!

Rox19 Sun 23-Nov-14 22:28:47

How about Elsie instead?

Tweediewalker Sun 23-Nov-14 22:32:02

I think it's a nice combination but I can't help but hear 'do you wanna build a snowman?'

nooka Sun 23-Nov-14 22:44:38

I think that Louise and Elsa would be fine, as would Louisa and Elsie, but Louisa and Elsa are too similar. Plus I imagine Elsa may well boom in popularity.

Sophronia Sun 23-Nov-14 23:28:46

I think they're fine together, but what about Eliza instead of Elsa?

Sparkleheart Sun 23-Nov-14 23:34:40

I love Eliza but feel its almost maybe more similar to Louisa than Elsa even! What do you all think? I would love to put Eliza on my list!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now