Talk

Advanced search

Boys names driving me insane.

(25 Posts)
happybunny2014 Mon 17-Nov-14 20:53:13

Really struggling for boys names at the moment.
My dd is Eva.
Any suggestions welcome!

MiddletonPink Mon 17-Nov-14 21:09:25

James, Henry, Matthew?

batmanandrobin Mon 17-Nov-14 21:09:58

Reuben is my favourite- though i have a Robin so don't know how that would work for me!!!

or Maxwell? Trent? Freddie? Douglas but really Dougie?

my friends just had a baby and called him Manny. not my cup of tea but it's different and Eva is not common where i am from.

i love thinking of names so may be posting as i think of more.. do you want old fashioned? or any names you really don't like?

happybunny2014 Mon 17-Nov-14 21:13:59

batmanandrobin I don't really have a feeling for names atm so any are welcome.
Back when I was expecting DD we considered Cameron, Issac and Alexander if we had a boy.

Foggymist Mon 17-Nov-14 21:24:15

I feel your pain, boys names are a nightmare! I like Alexander, Cameron is ok too.

What about Elliot, second here for James, Evan?

batmanandrobin Mon 17-Nov-14 21:25:35

i LOVE all 3 and they've all been on my list! Isaac has a personal meaning to me, Alex is my DH and Cameron isn't very common so lovely. what's the first letter of surname? how far gone are you?

MiddletonPink Mon 17-Nov-14 21:27:35

Wouldn't have Cameron.

WorldWildWifeFund Mon 17-Nov-14 21:31:16

Cameron? People might think you named him after the PM.

Foggymist Mon 17-Nov-14 21:36:27

Just re-read your dd's name is Eva, forget Evan then grin

peacypops Mon 17-Nov-14 21:39:18

I have an isaac and a robin which would both go well. Also love Henry, Felix and Reuben .

happybunny2014 Mon 17-Nov-14 21:49:04

Surname is double barreled which does complicate matters sometimes. I went of Issac for some reason! I could not tell you why!
batmanandrobin I'm only 11 weeks but the topics come up recently as my best friend is expecting and just found out she's having a boy so it's got me thinking really! Doesn't help DH veto's everything... coz he's a pain in the arse

happybunny2014 Mon 17-Nov-14 21:54:25

Foggymist Haha yeah evan's out really!

Artandco Mon 17-Nov-14 22:06:18

Eva and:

Sascha
Xander
Zak
Timon
Ludo

batmanandrobin Tue 18-Nov-14 07:52:36

oh wow, congratulations then. i think you'll be due around about when i had dd2 this year- first week of June?

will you be finding out gender? i didn't and was very exciting though took me over a week to name her once she was here.

i quite like:
Joel (very under used where im from)
Austin
Calvin
Robin (could be used for either)

smile

happybunny2014 Wed 19-Nov-14 23:00:28

batmanandrobin I got my dates wrong! I'm due June 13th making me 10+5 not 11 weeks! Doh. I am finding out gender, I'm way to impatient not to. I have to say anyone who doesn't find out has the patience of a saint IMO! I guess it would be a lovely surprise to find out when baby arrives though. I quite like Austin, I did hear the name Jasper the other day and have been umming and ahhhing about it, even pain in the bum DH doesn't hate it!

mynameisnotmichaelcaine Thu 20-Nov-14 06:20:55

My DD has a v similar name to yours and her brothers are Asher and Casper. I also liked Gregory and Edward (Ted).

youbethemummylion Thu 20-Nov-14 06:28:59

Benjamin
Kasper
Henry
Harry
Leon

SurfsUp1 Thu 20-Nov-14 08:20:00

I have a Cameron, nn Cam. We chose the name because knew lots of Camerons and they are ALL really lovely guys. It's not very common for little guys these days. It's strong yet not harsh sounding. He's a greta kid, so he has only further cemented my view of it as a nice-guy name!

What about Antony, Christopher, Lachlan, Angus, James, Alistair, Leo, Henry or Andrew (Andy).

BlueChampagne Fri 21-Nov-14 19:31:09

Conrad
Daniel
Marcus
Felix
Rufus

myotherusernameisbetter Fri 21-Nov-14 21:00:28

Eva and Miles
Eva and Oscar
Eva and Nathan
Eva and Benjamin
Eva and David
Eva and Conor

Purpleflamingos Fri 21-Nov-14 21:04:20

Maxwell, Rory or Asa.

They were on my short list. Bump #2 was Max all the way through, until she was born and I changed my mind.

Rivercam Fri 21-Nov-14 21:06:29

Harrison
Alexander
Christopher
Pierre
Theo
Hugo
Fabian

Irishkez Sun 23-Nov-14 09:03:21

Eva and Ben
Eva and Sam
Eva and Will
Eva and Zach
Eva and Milo
Eva and Leo
Eva and Ethan
Eva and Jacob
Eva and Elliot
Eva and Reuben
Eva and Flynn
Eva and Finn
Eva and Jude

Alisvolatpropiis Sun 23-Nov-14 10:19:45

Edward
Arthur

BellaVida Sun 23-Nov-14 10:41:32

Eva and Elliot
Eva and Elias
Eva and Freddie
Eva and Leo
Eva and Abel
Eva and Alex
Eva and Arthur
Eva and Aidan
Eva and Jonas
Eva and Joseph
Eva and Joshua
Eva and Reuben
Eva and Nathan
Eva and Noah
Eva and Caleb
Eva and Charles
Eva and Connor
Eva and Tobias

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now