Talk

Advanced search

boys name inspiration

(12 Posts)
tiaandlottie Mon 10-Nov-14 14:29:00

Hi.
We don't know if we are having a boy or a girl. We have girls list sorted. We could use some inspiration with boys names please.

We have two boys Caleb and Hayden - we like all sorts of names, so any ideas you have would be great.

To give you an idea of what we lie at the moment -

Jasper.
Joel.
Ellis.
Logan.
Darwin.
Archer.
Blake.
Owen.

Lunastarfish Mon 10-Nov-14 14:46:19

I live Caleb, Joel and Haydn (I prefer that spelling!). What about Jesse or Curtis?

Sophronia Mon 10-Nov-14 16:36:20

I like Caleb, Hayden and Blake.

itfcbabe Mon 10-Nov-14 17:14:43

I like Logan,Archer and Jasper
What about Sawyer,Austin or Elliot?
x

RabbitSaysWoof Mon 10-Nov-14 18:25:31

Archer is great smile
Other suggestions

Lachlan
Torin
Jonah
Harris

tiaandlottie Tue 11-Nov-14 09:02:07

Hiya
I did suggest Jesse but my husband doesn't like it, hadn't thought of Curtis, will run that by him.

I do really like Sawyer and Blake - do you think they would suit a grown adult? lol.

Again husband not keen on Lachlan or Torin. Will suggest Jonah and Harris later on to him.

We do like Chester also but our surname is est ad we think it my be to rhymey of that makes sense? What do you think?

tiaandlottie Tue 11-Nov-14 09:02:08

Hiya
I did suggest Jesse but my husband doesn't like it, hadn't thought of Curtis, will run that by him.

I do really like Sawyer and Blake - do you think they would suit a grown adult? lol.

Again husband not keen on Lachlan or Torin. Will suggest Jonah and Harris later on to him.

We do like Chester also but our surname is est ad we think it my be to rhymey of that makes sense? What do you think?

Hiya

Hiya

Hiya

Hiya

Hiya

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now