Talk

Advanced search

boys name inspiration

(10 Posts)
tiaandlottie Mon 10-Nov-14 14:29:00

Hi.
We don't know if we are having a boy or a girl. We have girls list sorted. We could use some inspiration with boys names please.

We have two boys Caleb and Hayden - we like all sorts of names, so any ideas you have would be great.

To give you an idea of what we lie at the moment -

Jasper.
Joel.
Ellis.
Logan.
Darwin.
Archer.
Blake.
Owen.

rattyboombatty Tue 11-Nov-14 09:44:59

Hello, congratulations on number 3 smile of your list, Owen is my favourite. Maybe Lara for a girl?

3pigsinblanketsandasausagerole Tue 11-Nov-14 09:46:42

Adore caleb

How about elliot?

hlc123 Tue 11-Nov-14 10:21:08

Love Ellis, Joel and Blake, they are all on our list. Also love Archer. We have a Flynn and other names I/we like are Dexter, Arlo, Niall, Curtis and Ted

Alisvolatpropiis Thu 13-Nov-14 18:02:31

Love love love Jasper!

Torin as a possible addition to your list?

Lunastarfish Thu 13-Nov-14 18:42:13

Joel is great

Fletcher
Finlay
Travis

roastpots Thu 13-Nov-14 20:49:27

Jasper is my favourite from your list. Joel second...

tammytoby Fri 14-Nov-14 08:42:14

Owen, Jasper and Torin are all great suggestions. How about Quentin or Rowan?

tiaandlottie Fri 14-Nov-14 09:11:54

Hiya

Thanks for the ideas. Lara is on the girls list actually lol.
Rowan, Torin and Quentin we can't use as they are all used by friends and family already.

Jasper is my favourite, but my husband cant imagine calling out Jasper across the park, so we are trying to find one we both love. I have suggested Ted which i also love as its my grandads name ( not keen on Edward theo or Teddy )

Blake, Logan and Joel have really been growing on me the last few days because they fit quite nicely with my other two sons names. ( hubby liked Blake when i was pregnant with Hayden, i said no, but think i quite like it now lol ) do you think it's be a suitable name for an adult, if you know what i mean? Not keen on Arlo, Niall or Curtis, but thank you for the suggestions.

mumzone1 Fri 14-Nov-14 10:22:59

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now