Contractions have all but stopped now after having the drip. Also had steroids for her lungs. At 35+2 doctors are insistent my section shouldn't be performed before 37 weeks (currently booked for 39+1) so got to see consultant next week to discuss early section.
It's decided! Finally. It's stressed me out all pregnancy but our dd2 finally has a name we are both 100% happy with. Emilia Ruby :-) Now if she could just hold on 26 days until my planned section that'd be great!