Talk

Advanced search

help with middle names for Mollie and Robyn please!

(13 Posts)
elsabel Fri 17-May-13 22:18:17

This is far as our short list goes for now! But struggling with middle names for these, we also like Georgia and Grace and considering using one of these as a middle name, but does it sound right? any other suggestions welcome please... the surname begins with S and has 2 syllabals.

Decoy Sat 18-May-13 00:14:35

Mollie Catherine S....
Mollie Elizabeth S....
Robyn Amanda S....
Robyn Julia S....
Georgia Grace S....
Georgia Mollie S....
Grace Miranda S....
Grace Louisa S....

Ham69 Sat 18-May-13 00:55:49

Mollie Georgia
Robyn Grace

Mollie Grace
Robyn Georgia

I think all combinations sound good. If you both agree on all the above names, use them!

LittleMissLucy Sat 18-May-13 01:33:19

I think a formal, full name like Catherine or Grace etc after an informal name like Mollie, sounds wrong, however nice the names are individually.

I'd personally have a shorter name after like Mollie May or Mollie Sue

MiaowTheCat Sat 18-May-13 09:42:04

I have a Robyn Isabelle - other ones we were looking at (we had potential issues with initials making CVC words with our surname so some got ruled out) were things like Robyn Anne, Robyn Grace and I forget the other ones - I think we had Robyn Lilly as an idea as well.

We went with Isabelle as it was a family name in the end - child just needs to make sure she doesn't marry anyone with a P surname or she'd be RIP.

lindznog Sat 18-May-13 17:18:08

I have a Mollie Elise if that is any use to you!!

Secondme Sat 18-May-13 18:55:27

One Best friend is Molly Catherine, any use?

elsabel Sat 18-May-13 19:34:40

Decoy - I would love Georgia as a first name, it is my favourite, but my OH's name is George! and after LOTS of delberating over it we decided agaisnt it as didnt want the confusion or annoying assumptions about her being named after her daddy. And i do like Grace but not enough for a first name. also its my cousin's name who im very close to and would get confusing.

Miaow i love Robyn Isobel/Isabelle! would consider Isobel as a first name but have a close friend with a little girl called Isabella so couldnt use it. But its ok for a middle name right?

Thankyou everyone for the suggestions were mulling over them! Any more are welcome!

Also quite like Robyn Jessica.....

MoelFammau Sun 19-May-13 02:31:24

I have Robin Deborah...

mathanxiety Sun 19-May-13 02:55:07

Mollie Georgina

Robyn Grace
Robyn Elizabeth
Robyn Olivia
Robyn Annabel
Robyn Alexandra
Robyn Josephine
Robyn Evelyn

manicinsomniac Mon 20-May-13 15:23:33

I think Mollie and Robyn both go well with Grace. Less so with Georgia, though I like them with Georgina. I think it's that 1 and 3 syllables often go better than 2 with a 2 syllable first name. But, having said that, you probably won't say the two together very often so, if you want Georgia, I would go for it.

How about:
Molly Annette, Molly Arianna, Molly Cassandra, Molly Eliza, Molly Francesca, Molly Hope, Molly Isabella, Molly Julianna, Molly Lucinda, Molly Olivia, Molly Rebecca, Molly Serena, Molly Suzannah, Molly Tallulah, Molly Victoria, Molly Valentina

Robyn Amelie, Robyn Abigail, Robyn Clarissa, Robyn Danielle, Robyn Esmerelda, Robyn Eliana, Robyn Eloise, Robyn Gabrielle, Robyn Helena, Robyn Indiana, Robyn Juliette, Robyn Jade, Robyn Karina, Robyn Matilda, Robyn Maria, Robyn Natasha, Robyn Priscilla, Robyn Sophia, Robyn Sabrina, Robyn Vanessa

eatyourveg Mon 20-May-13 15:37:54

Robyn Grace
Robyn Eliza
Robyn Alice
Robyn Claire

Mollie Georgina
Mollie Rose
Mollie Frances
Mollie Catherine

Or maybe consider Mollie Robyn or Robyn Mollie

DonkeysDontRideBicycles Mon 20-May-13 17:42:16

Mollie Jeanne
Mollie Cara
Mollie Abigail

Robyn Paisley
Robyn Lyra
Robyn Tamsin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now