Talk

Advanced search

We have been making lists of girl names and confirmed we are having a boy! Suggestions?

(10 Posts)
Mamabear12 Mon 13-May-13 19:41:14

I knew all along I was having a boy, my gut instinct, nub theory etc. but for some reason, kept thinking of girl names. Even my husband and mother in law suggested all girl names smile we already have one beautiful girl. And now confirmed we are having a BOY.

We have liked the name Christopher and haven't really thought of others. But before we decide that this is the one, I wanted to come up with at least 5 others I like. So far I like Frederick as well and Benjamin (but cross that off list bc my friends dog is benji)

sleepingbeautiful Mon 13-May-13 19:56:45

Jonathan
Alexander
Sebastian
Tristan

Bowlersarm Mon 13-May-13 19:58:37

Benedict
Tobias
Christian
William
Dominic
Nicholas

Kirstoll Mon 13-May-13 20:07:21

Theo / Zachary/ isaac

Decoy Mon 13-May-13 20:12:48

Elliot
Nathaniel
Oliver
Peter
Tristan
Samuel
Luke
Lawrence
George
Henry
David
Edward
William
John
Michael
Anthony
Daniel

Mamabear12 Mon 13-May-13 20:40:07

Thanks for the suggestions. I like Alexander, William, Theodore, and Peter! But can't use Alexander or Theodore sad as my husbands two good friends have sons names Alexander and Theodore. Although, the Theodore lives in different country, will be 5 years older then our son and I don't even know that friend! Hmmm. What do u think? But I guess my hubby wouldn't go for it. I like the name teddy as a nick name for Theodore. Ah well. Okay so now I have: christopher, Peter, Fredrick and William smile now will see what my husband thinks

soontobeslendergirl Mon 13-May-13 21:14:57

Matthew
Edgar
Philip
Miles
Patrick

sleepingbeautiful Mon 13-May-13 21:41:40

That's a tenuous connection to Theodore. I'd still use it if you like it.

BlueChampagne Tue 14-May-13 14:11:13

Adam
Alastair (gaelic for Alexander)
James
Michael
George

Kit makes a great nn for Christopher

Littlecherublegs Tue 14-May-13 21:00:22

Jonathan
Andrew
Damien
Marcus
Daniel
Nicholas
Anthony
Cameron
Thomas
Timothy
Elliot

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now