Talk

Advanced search

Whiling away the time until he puts in an appearance!

(11 Posts)
SneezySnatcher Mon 08-Apr-13 14:12:53

Ok. 40+2 with DC2 (a DS). Already have a DD called Jennifer. As there is not a sign of him appearing (except a lovely ball of bloody mucus this morning) I'm after input on names.

The list below are the only names DH and I agree on. There are others I love but he didn't like (same goes for him) but these are the only ones we both like. I'm aware some are very popular, and I'd hoped up avoid that, but we really struggled to come up with any!

George
Sebastian
Timothy
Tom (not Thomas - taught a nightmare one)!
Henry

Surname is extremely common beginning with S.

BNmum Mon 08-Apr-13 14:41:04

They're all nice, non-offensive names.

iheartshoes Mon 08-Apr-13 14:44:22

We have decided on George for a little boy if we have one I think it's a great name ... smile

cozyup Mon 08-Apr-13 14:52:49

Like Timothy best but would be shortened to Tim.

Mellymog Mon 08-Apr-13 15:27:20

I like Sebastian and it would have been on my list, but DH didn't like Seb.

CarriMarie Mon 08-Apr-13 18:51:23

Sebastian or Timothy would go best with your dd.

AndWhenYouGetThere Mon 08-Apr-13 18:56:57

I really like Timothy (on it's own) and with Jennifer it's perfect.

SneezySnatcher Mon 15-Apr-13 14:11:34

Just updating! Henry William was born at 10.25 on Saturday weighing 9lb 5oz. Had a crash section due to placental abruption so it got scary and I required a blood transfusion. We are both doing well - just need to be discharged today or tomorrow.

Henry was my first choice, but not DH's. However, when I woke from the anaesthetic, he told me he thought we should use it! He did get to choose DD's name though!

BNmum Mon 15-Apr-13 14:24:32

Pleased to hear that mother and baby are doing well. Henry William is a lovely name and it's good to hear that dad caved in and let you have it smile.

thermalsinapril Tue 16-Apr-13 09:10:56

Congratulations! smile And it's a lovely name!

MooMe Tue 16-Apr-13 11:18:47

congrats! what a lovely name smile I wish you both well, and enjoy your babymoon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now