Talk

Advanced search

Girl names

(5 Posts)
Whyriskit Mon 25-Mar-13 12:56:58

DH and I have polar opposite tastes when it comes to girls' names. So far we can only agree on 3. Opinions please!
Chloe (umlaut or not?)
Megan
Susannah
We have a one syllable last name.

givemeaclue Mon 25-Mar-13 12:58:07

If you have 3 names you both like, job done! A first name, a middle name and one spare in case you change your mind before baby comes

FunSizedMum Mon 25-Mar-13 13:54:22

From your list I like Megan best and the nn Meg is really sweet too. I like Chloe, but it is very popular around here. Don't think I would bother with the umlaut tbh. Not sure about Susannah for a baby though. I would worry about the nn Sue, as most of the Sue's I know are ladies of a certain age! That might just be me though...

abbyfromoz Mon 25-Mar-13 14:04:45

We used to love Chloe but everyone i mentioned it to said it sounded like a stripper name hmm
Megan... Hmmm well i went to school with a Megan who was mean an looked like a mouse with really whispy hair that she used to straighten but it would go all frizzy... So i can't comment as i am a bit biased.
Susannah... Sounds nice as Susannah but people would call her Suzie which i don't like at all... How about Savannah?

DessieLou Wed 27-Mar-13 05:56:05

Agreeing on 3 names is a miracle in my book! :-D
My favourite of those is Megan.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now