Talk

Advanced search

Think you've decided on a name? Check out where it ranks on the official list of the most popular baby names first.

Casper

(8 Posts)
newby2 Sun 16-Dec-12 21:07:40

Like it?

PorkusEnormous Sun 16-Dec-12 21:08:35

YES! Love. I like the spelling as you have written it but apparently in England the done thing is to spell it CaspAr.

MustafaCake Sun 16-Dec-12 21:09:11

Nope, sorry!

Will forever be Casper the ghost to me.

Although there are a few little Caspers around here so it seems to be getting more popular.

ChestnutsRoastingonaWitchesTit Sun 16-Dec-12 21:09:20

Very sweet.

4boyzmum Sun 16-Dec-12 21:09:22

love it and wanted it as DS4's name but it didn't 'go' with one of our other DS's names sad

LolliLouLou Sun 16-Dec-12 21:09:44

Love it, though I think I prefer it spelled Caspar!

newby2 Mon 17-Dec-12 07:08:13

Gosh, hadn't even considered another spelling. Honestly, due any minute and have been through 50,000 names so far! Will consider Caspar too.

There are so many names I like but sound rubbish with our surname beginning with Z. I think Casper would go nicely though.

I loved Casper the Ghost and it was so long ago that the reference will be obsolete in a few years apart from us oldies and the generation before!

newby2 Mon 17-Dec-12 07:08:44

Gosh, hadn't even considered another spelling. Honestly, due any minute and have been through 50,000 names so far! Will consider Caspar too.

There are so many names I like but sound rubbish with our surname beginning with Z. I think Casper would go nicely though.

I loved Casper the Ghost and it was so long ago that the reference will be obsolete in a few years apart from us oldies and the generation before!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: