Talk

Advanced search

Names to go with Cameron...

(9 Posts)
Crmmum Sat 27-Oct-12 15:35:07

My 13 month old is called Cameron, and number 2is on the way (yes, already, and yes, I may be a bit mad!)

Does anyone have any suggestions of nice sibling names to go with Cameron? We are Scottish and surname is Massey, so no names starting with and m, and not too many s's...

At the moment I have:

Boy
Thomas
Harris
Spencer
Charlie

Girl
Charlotte
Emily
Ailsa

Just looking for suggestions of new names or which of the above you prefer :-)

TheWoollybacksWife Sat 27-Oct-12 15:43:44

I have great-nephews called Cameron and Jacob (Jake) so in my head that is the only combination, however from your list I like Thomas and Charlie. grin

I love Ailsa. Have thought about Lucy?

Crmmum Sat 27-Oct-12 15:46:00

Jacob has been taken by a friend... Although I do love it! My sister loves Lucy, so I couldn't use that one... Great suggestions though! Thanks

MmeLindor Sat 27-Oct-12 15:47:50

I like all your names. Not quite as keen on Spencer, but really love Thomas and Harris, Charlotte and Emily.

Eillidh is pretty, if you like Ailsa.

Ones to avoid:

David
Diaz

(unless you're big fans)

I like all of your suggestions, apart from Charlie (because of Bonnie Prince Charlie)

How about

Lewis
Clyde
Andrew
Gordon
Iain
Angus
Fergus
Robert

Heather (although it is English)
Fenella
Hazel
Judith
Rosemary

amck5700 Sat 27-Oct-12 20:11:15

Blair
Gregor
Innes
Struan
Nairn
Connor

Tierney
Kirsten
Lorna
Flora
Jennifer

Good luck - I have 2 boys 13 months apart - was tough at first but great now smile

Fionnula not Fenella (check spelling as I'm not sure, but pronounced 'Fen-ool-a').

Crmmum Sun 28-Oct-12 21:20:03

Thanks all, it is not essential that the name is scottish... I quite like American names like grayson, calder, Millie etc as well...

Littlecherublegs Tue 30-Oct-12 09:26:09

Like Harris and Charlotte best from your shortlist.

Other suggestions:
Fraser
Aidan / Haydn
Wilson
Gregor
Jackson

Anya
Juliette
Lucinda
Emma
Martha / Marta

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now