Talk

Advanced search

3rd dc

(13 Posts)
nextbaby666 Wed 26-Sep-12 13:43:37

Hi there
We currently have 2 dds and are struggling with names for a 3rd. We have a Lucy and a Georgia and nothing seems to sound great with them! We quite like Jessica but not sure if it's too similar to Georgia, and Rosie but maybe too similar to Lucy? Any suggestions would be great!

ListenToYourHeart Wed 26-Sep-12 13:49:55

Some random suggestions that I considered before having DD:

Molly
Ellie
Elizabeth
Bethany
Holly
Annalise
Leigh

naturalbaby Wed 26-Sep-12 14:20:44

I have 3 boys - the first 2 names go really well together and the 3rd doesn't at all!

Elizabeth or Eleanor?

baskingseals Wed 26-Sep-12 14:36:44

pretty names and congratulations grin

what about

Marta

Annabel

Imogen

Phoebe

Clara

Eliza

Alice

Emily/Emma

do you like any of these?

SecondHandNews Wed 26-Sep-12 14:38:55

Rather than Rosie, what about Rose? I think it goes really well with your other names and is very pretty.

Nancy?

nextbaby666 Wed 26-Sep-12 16:50:43

Thanks for the suggestions. We really like annabel but a friend has used it, also like Imogen but it doesn't work with our surname, neither does molly unfortunately. I really like rose too but dh doesn't, he only likes Rosie. Maybe I can work on him! Other thoughts are Isobel or maybe Erin? Again not sure if Erin works with other names.

baskingseals Wed 26-Sep-12 18:49:18

i think Erin is pretty.

what about Iona

Isla

Sky

PicklesThePottyMouthedParrot Wed 26-Sep-12 18:50:38

Oh I think Rosie goes and it's such a lovely name.

Svrider Wed 26-Sep-12 18:51:50

Also votes for rosie

Jemma1111 Wed 26-Sep-12 19:01:22

How about Hannah , Kate , Emilia , Sophie or Ellena

DessieLou Fri 28-Sep-12 14:10:47

For no particular reason I think a one syllable name sounds better with the other two. My first thought has already been mentioned....
Lucy, Georgia and Rose.
How about...
Beth
Bess
Quinn
Belle
Neve
May
Pearl
Hope
Paige
Faith
Tess
Ruth
Can't think of any more!

jaffacakehips Fri 28-Sep-12 14:59:48

Matilda or Charlotte?

HolyAutumnGoldBatman Fri 28-Sep-12 15:05:21

Isobel and Erin are both nice. I wouldn't worry too much about whether it 'goes' with the other names, they're three individual people, not a girl band. Lucy and Georgia are both quite 'normal' names so really any other 'normal' name will fit. As long as you avoid something really way out or something that's very not-English then it'll be fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now