Talk

Advanced search

Think you've decided on a name? Check out where it ranks on the official list of the most popular baby names first.

Middle name help please for boy

(8 Posts)
Pecker20 Mon 03-Oct-11 16:36:55

We have finally settled on Zack if we have a little boy in 3 weeks time, just struggling with a middle name to go with it, any suggestions from our short list (or any others) would be great !

Zack Henry
Zack George
Zack James
Zack Harry
Zack Oliver
Zack Daniel (Does this sound too much like Jack Daniels ?!)

DizzyCow63 Mon 03-Oct-11 16:39:06

My DS is Zac Daniel! Middle name is after a relative and I didn't click the JD association for a few weeks! To be fair, only one person has mentioned it to us.

LydiaWickham Mon 03-Oct-11 16:39:38

Zack Henry. Unless you're going to go with Zachary for birth certificate, in which case Zachary James. (As the only times anyone says your middle name, they tend to say your first name in full too).

MelinaM Mon 03-Oct-11 16:43:22

I think you need a longer middle name to balance Zack.
Zack Oliver and Zack Daniel work, but I find the others quite blunt sounding.

Zack Alexander
Zack Edward
Zack Gabriel
Zack Nathanial
Zack Sebastian
Zack Theodore
Zack William

BikeRunSki Mon 03-Oct-11 16:46:52

Oh, you are due same time as me. Agree you need a longer middle name, like Alexander.

Pecker20 Mon 03-Oct-11 16:51:42

Alexander would be my first choice but DH can't get a little s*#t out of his head that we know !

Offspring Tue 04-Oct-11 03:32:37

What about Zack Alistair (or variants) as an alternative to the Alexander issue?

DizzyCow63 Tue 04-Oct-11 12:09:23

Meant to add, my DS was nearly Zac Matthew, I also liked Zac Ethan but that didnt work with our surname.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: