Talk

Advanced search

Help! need a boys name.

(6 Posts)
thinkingpink Mon 26-Sep-11 12:33:41

ok ladies, I really need your help. when I was pregnant with my DD I had a name sorted for a girl or a boy. but since then although I still like the boys name it's become so popular that there are 2 I know of in our village alone! (the name was Logan). I'm now 20 weeks and have a gorgeous name for a girl, but can't think of a single boys name I like. I realise I have a long time to choose, but I'm getting so frustrated, to the point that I really want a girl just so I know baby'll have a name! I'm hopefully going to find out what I'm having on Friday, so in case its a boy or they can't tell I need suggestions.
I'm open to anything I'd prefer something unusual but at the moment I'd just be happy if I found something I liked.
so... favourite boys names please. sorry for the long post! Xx

BlueChampagne Mon 26-Sep-11 13:01:57

Conrad
Laurence
Lewis
Lachlan

sonniebonnie Mon 26-Sep-11 13:08:04

Quentin
Lawrence
Angus
Dominic

minipie Mon 26-Sep-11 14:33:59

If you like Logan, how about:

Fergus
Felix
Corin
Rowan
Robin
Morgan

thinkingpink Mon 26-Sep-11 15:28:48

Thanks guys, some good suggestions but I think I'm just fussy I do like Felix but I know DP will say no as that's his parents cats name. and I have a nephew called Rowan. I do however like the nature theme as my daughter is Autumn Jasmine and if this one is a girl will be Willow Grace.

Meteorite Mon 26-Sep-11 15:54:04

Aaron
Dylan
Isaac
Luke
Samson
Tristan
Alexander
Oliver
William

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now