Talk

Advanced search

Middle name for Erin?

(15 Posts)
themightyskim Fri 23-Sep-11 15:55:50

I love the name Erin but BF's name is one sylable and the two together sound a bit lacking, so far Louise is the only name ive stumbled on that I like as a middle name but would like something a bit more interesting?

BlueChampagne Fri 23-Sep-11 16:03:15

Erin Octavia
Erin Antonia
Erin Corinna
Erin Rhiannon
Erin Juliet
Erin Melissa/Marissa

Any joy?

GwendolineMaryLacey Fri 23-Sep-11 16:05:51

Mary is a fabulous middle name smile

themightyskim Fri 23-Sep-11 16:15:30

I like melissa I have to say goes well with our terrible surname lol (the other half would kill me if he read that bit) Ive got to say Mary isnt bad either but the four year olds middle name is Marie seems a bit close for me smile

BikeRunSki Fri 23-Sep-11 16:19:36

Alexandra

CointreauVersial Fri 23-Sep-11 16:20:47

I like Erin Antonia best, but maybe that's because DD1 is Erin Ann (we have a nice three-syllable surname). Both flow nicely.

All our middle names tend to be family-tributes; Ann kept everyone happy as it it is the name of both my MIL and my Gran. grin

themightyskim Fri 23-Sep-11 17:01:54

lmao Id have to call her Hilary, ethel or Audrey to keep my family happy grin
cracking choice of name for DD cointreauvirsial if I do say so myself!!

CointreauVersial Fri 23-Sep-11 17:09:35

I think Audrey is ripe for a comeback. No, I'm serious, I quite like Erin Audrey!

Erin is indeed a cool name, though, I still love it ten years on. You don't meet many, but it is easy for people to remember and spell.

themightyskim Fri 23-Sep-11 17:14:08

ha ha dont you chose the nana with the lavender scent and spikey chin the poor kid would never forgive me

lazylula Sat 24-Sep-11 00:02:31

I have an Erin Ellen, Ellen is a family name and was always going to be a middle name for our dd.

Offspring Sat 24-Sep-11 22:36:30

My sister is an Erin Kathleen so that has always sounded good to me.

Erin Sophia
Erin Josephine
Erin Alicia

themightyskim Sun 25-Sep-11 13:33:05

Offspring I love Kathleen, thats my nanas name, I would love to have called a baby Kathleen but was vetoed as to old by OH, but as a middle name I recon I might win smile Liking Sophia and Ellen as well thanks

Have you ladies all noticed its the convincing the OH that makes life hard lol

SheCutOffTheirTails Sun 25-Sep-11 13:39:47

Hotcup

pilates Sun 25-Sep-11 14:23:20

Erin Catherine
Erin Charlotte
Erin Madeline
Erin Louisa
Erin Violet

themightyskim Sun 25-Sep-11 14:36:14

shecutofftheirtails Hotcup?

I like Louisa too, at this rate im going to have to pick names out of a hat grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now