Talk

Advanced search

Advice on Girls name please!!!!!

(8 Posts)
K55lyx Fri 16-Sep-11 10:24:48

I have a 4 year old son called Elliot Mark Short, another son called Oliver Edward Short & am now expecting a daughter, we want something unusual but not too weird & have gone through loads of baby name books, our Oliver died shortly after birth from a heart condition so we have Olivia as a middle name in mind The name we have in mind for the new baby is:
FARRAH OLIVIA-LEE SHORT
Comments please!!!!

greenzebra Fri 16-Sep-11 12:07:56

like the name Farrah, and love the Idea of giving her the middle name Olivia. My DD1 was stillborn in April and I have thought myself about putting one of her names in the names of our next child. Can I ask if Lee has a meaning? I would take out the hyphen and just go with Olivia Lee as the middle names.

findmeintheflowerbed Fri 16-Sep-11 12:10:08

Unusual, I've only ever met one in my lifetime - not sure whether I like it or not really.
Is there a particular reason the middle name is hyphenated?

lchodge Sat 17-Sep-11 14:49:32

I think it's very pretty and feminine but I'd drop one of the middle names.

pixiestix Sat 17-Sep-11 15:00:22

I think Farrah Olivia Short is nicer if there is no special meaning attached to the Lee part of it. Lovely idea to include Oliver's name in your daughters.

Bloodymary Sat 17-Sep-11 16:34:32

Great names, and a lovely idea.

MelinaM Sat 17-Sep-11 20:17:38

I'd drop the Lee, otherwise it's lovelysmile

DaydreamDolly Sat 17-Sep-11 22:11:11

I agree, lovely without the Lee smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now