Talk

Advanced search

Middle name for Annie??

(12 Posts)
tiredchocoholic Fri 19-Aug-11 04:03:40

Hi everyone, DH has just decided his number one choice for a girl's name is Annie - which I also really like....but middle names are causing us problems! I'd be really grateful for your thoughts.
TIA,
E.

Btw - to give you a feel for what we like, other options still on the list are Lydia Rose, Lydia Florence or Iris (but again we have no idea of middle names for this!). Thanks again.

worm77daisy Fri 19-Aug-11 04:38:56

We have an Annie and her middle name is Grace. How about charlotte too?

CurwySwide Fri 19-Aug-11 08:33:26

I know an Annie and her middle name is Elizabeth

AlpiniAddict Fri 19-Aug-11 10:35:38

We know an Annie who's middle name is May.

JemimaMuddledUp Fri 19-Aug-11 10:38:02

I know an Annie May too.

GibberingGinger Fri 19-Aug-11 13:06:18

I love the name Annie. Almost enough to have another child so I could use it!

Any of the other options on your list I think would work equally well as a middle name, Annie Lydia, Annie Florence, Annie Rose. Maybe not Annie Iris (I find it difficult to say - my mouth is kind of stuck open in the middle). Long names I think work quite well - my sister is Anna Margaret.

EverythingInMiniature Fri 19-Aug-11 13:13:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Hellishday Fri 19-Aug-11 13:15:41

I love Annie.
I had a great aunt called Annie May.

wearenotamused Fri 19-Aug-11 13:15:43

I know a Annie Theresa.
Charlotte and Rose go well or Sophia. Names like Catherine go well (I know a Anna Kathleen)

AberdeenAngusina Fri 19-Aug-11 21:48:16

Annie Rose is lovely, but it's also the name of the wee sister in the Alfie books. It doesn't sound original.

tiredchocoholic Fri 19-Aug-11 22:45:55

Thank you, everyone - lovely to have so much positive feedback on the name Annie, as well as some great ideas!

Papyrus Fri 19-Aug-11 22:55:53

My Annie's middle name is Edith - she's really Anna Edith though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now