Talk

Advanced search

Do you know any Noahs in Greater Manchester?

(9 Posts)
birdofthenorth Wed 10-Aug-11 10:43:56

Love this name. Put off by it leaping up the charts dramatically, but have never actually met one. If you live in Manchester/ North West have you come across many? Thanks!

PS I know, I know, "if you like it, use it". May well do anyway, I'd just like to gauge if there would be 3 in his class!

birdofthenorth Wed 10-Aug-11 11:35:46

Can I take this radio silence as a no?! Are all the three thousand little Noahs born last year from Down South?!

iskra Wed 10-Aug-11 12:49:47

I know one Noah in Greater Manchester. Also know one Noa. I don't know that many kids up here though, having just moved.

HoneyPablo Wed 10-Aug-11 12:51:07

I live in Lancs and know one Noah. He is 7.

pranma Wed 10-Aug-11 13:22:05

Yes I know one Noah in GM he is 8 now.

MissTriangle Wed 10-Aug-11 13:33:10

I know three Noah's. Aged 4, 1 and a few weeks old. They all live in Manchester but are scattered around and don't know each other. As far as I know their mums don't know any other Noah's ... Must just be me gathering friends who are mums to a Noah! So basically I think there are a few out there but not too popular. I like the name a lot- but having a girl so that's that! Xx

birdofthenorth Wed 10-Aug-11 13:48:49

Hmmm sounds pretty popular but not ubiquitous so far! Anyone know any in Tameside?

MrsPotatoHeadsStylist Wed 10-Aug-11 22:04:22

I know 2 in the Salford area, 1 in Ashton-u-Lyne and 1 near Hyde. Ages range from 6 months to 5 years. Also know one in Cambridge but don't suppose that matters!

birdofthenorth Wed 10-Aug-11 22:20:48

That's helpful, thanks. We're not exempt from the popularity boom then!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now