Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help! Need a boys name to go with 2 big brothers!

(18 Posts)
BumpPlus2 Thu 04-Aug-11 16:37:38

Hi, I am expecting DC3 in 6 weeks time.
We have 2 DS's already - Noah Isaac and Casper Jack and are totally and completely stumped for boy's names.
We don't know if DC3 is a boy or a girl but have a potential girls name sorted - just struggling massively to find a name we love as much as our other son's...especially now we are having to find a name that 'fit's' the others.
Discounted names are Ethan (too popular), Elijah (don't like any nn), Lucas (too popular AND don't like any nn)....any fitting suggestions would be greatly welcomed! smile

feckwit Thu 04-Aug-11 16:42:34

OK well I like your names and on the basis that I have an Isaac, and all your other names were on our lists of potentials over the years (including Elijah!), I'll just type boys names I like!

Rafferty
Dominic
Adam
Zachary
Jonah
Jude
Reuben
Sebastian
Archie
Alfie
Seamus
Joshua
Oliver
Bertie
Rufus

lchodge Thu 04-Aug-11 16:57:36

Oscar smile

bruffin Thu 04-Aug-11 17:08:11

I know a Casper who has a brother Hector.

BumpPlus2 Thu 04-Aug-11 17:59:26

Thanks for the replies so far!
feckwit lots of great suggestions and lots of names we have considered too...I love Rafferty but DH not so keen and one of those names is on my (almost non-existant but sort of) shortlist! There are also a few on there not considered so I will run them past DH later!!
Ichodge - acouple of friends had suggested that and I had forgotton about it - another possible!
bruffin - funnily enough DH suggested this yesterday but it doesn't appeal to me
Keep 'em coming! wink

InstantAtom Thu 04-Aug-11 18:48:48

William
Milo
Christian
Lawrence
Felix
Aidan
Gregory
Peter
Edwin
George
Tristan

plinkplonk Thu 04-Aug-11 21:01:25

Jonah

rachel234 Thu 04-Aug-11 21:40:31

I'd choose another 2 syllable name to go with Casper and Noah. I like
Lucas
Quentin
Marcus
Thomas

laughalot Thu 04-Aug-11 21:45:05

Aidan, Ellis, Archie, Arthur, Caleb, George, Leo, Lennon.

33goingon64 Thu 04-Aug-11 21:47:17

Go for Jonah and you'll have a full house of biblical names. As in, I think you should, not a criticism.

happywheezer Thu 04-Aug-11 21:51:24

I was going to suggest Caleb too!
Samuel
George
Harry
Thomas
Seth
Joseph
Leon

chickling Thu 04-Aug-11 21:55:43

What about Eli instead of Elijah? That's my ds name. We love it. I also like Ralph and Hugh. And Joseph. And Rocket but I wouldn't have the nerve myself.

puzzletree Thu 04-Aug-11 23:38:06

I think we have similar taste in names (and I also have 2 boys) so how about..
Seth (3rd son of Adam & Eve) Jonah, Micah, Jacob, Toby, James, Patrick, Eric, Edward, Joseph, Peter, Samuel, Alexander, Sebastian, Henry

cantsleepwontsleepever Thu 04-Aug-11 23:47:02

Finn Elijah came to mind.

WheelsOnTheBike Fri 05-Aug-11 06:55:42

Reuben

mogandthecat Fri 05-Aug-11 07:32:35

Ezra

Bubbaluv Fri 05-Aug-11 08:13:03

Leo

BumpPlus2 Fri 05-Aug-11 08:15:27

Thanks again for all the new suggestions - a lot of name discussions were had in our house last night!
My husband's and 3 nephews names are all amongst the suggestions as are some very good ideas! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now