Talk

Advanced search

Think you've decided on a name? Check out where it ranks on the official list of the most popular baby names first.

Totally at a loss! Have a while yet but need some ideas - bro or sis name for Lexie?

(11 Posts)
itsybitsy08 Wed 13-Jul-11 11:10:46

Hiya. I am 20 weeks with DC 2. I know I have a while yet, but this pregnancy seems to be flying! I am totally at a loss with regards to names - nothing has grabbed me at all, and i'm getting worried - I dont want to have a thread on here in december saying oooh 2 days left to think of a name! I already have a DD called Lexie. DP likes Gabriel for a boy, which I think is okay, but I wouldnt say I love it. Any insperation would be gratefully recieved smile

baldbyfifty Wed 13-Jul-11 11:37:47

Dexter. Lexie and Dexter sounds fab.
xx

Pinkjenny Wed 13-Jul-11 11:39:30

I have an Alexa, who very occasionally is referred to as Lexie. I also have a Lucas.

deemented Wed 13-Jul-11 11:40:29

My neice is Lexi. Her brother is Ed.

itsybitsy08 Wed 13-Jul-11 12:10:53

I like Lucas, but DP has a son from prev relationship named something very similar, so that that rules that out!

Dexter is kinda cool, and I like the two names with X in. Maybe one to think about.

Ed sounds totally removed from Lexie iykwim, maybe something of an odd combination then? I know Lexie is not to everyones taste, and I do like the idea of coming up with something unexpected!

PaperBank Wed 13-Jul-11 12:17:43

Lexie and...

Max
Theo
Felix
Zachary/Zak

Cassandra/Cassie
Jade
Natasha
Olivia

itsohsoquiet Wed 13-Jul-11 15:30:11

Leo ??

Pinkjenny Wed 13-Jul-11 15:59:04

Leo would be gorgeous!

CharlieCoCo Thu 14-Jul-11 18:42:13

caitlin

BikeRunSki Thu 14-Jul-11 18:46:22

Lexie and Felix
Lexie and Leo
Lexie and Leah
Lexie and Lyra

itsybitsy08 Thu 14-Jul-11 19:07:45

Oooh thanks smile some good suggestions!

I like Leo and also Cassie.

Aaaah calm, theres time yet. I am going to start writing names I hear down too, and then maybe something will jump out - my own baby name book kinda thing!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: