Talk

Advanced search

Think you've decided on a name? Check out where it ranks on the official list of the most popular baby names first.

Boys names needed

(10 Posts)
VikkiGTwins Thu 09-Jun-11 13:45:00

Hi I'm pregnant with twins which are due 7th Aug (so really could be any time now!)
I have my girls names chosen but really struggling for boys.
Any ideas would be welcome but I don't want anything unusual. So far I've liked Nathan, James, Daniel and Bobby but nothing feels quite right yet!

rubyslippers Thu 09-Jun-11 13:47:28

Jonathan
Thomas
Benjamin
Harry
Samuel
Noah
Michael
Elliot
Simon

BlueChampagne Thu 09-Jun-11 16:49:05

Adam
Marcus
David

typsical Thu 09-Jun-11 17:05:38

Oliver and Benjamin - I think these sound great for twin boys. What have you chosen for girls?

swash Thu 09-Jun-11 17:43:01

I love Nathan - and it sounds good with Daniel or James. Or how about Jonah? Nathan and Jonah is a great combination.

EdithWeston Thu 09-Jun-11 17:48:16

Jonathan and Benedict? Archie and Finn? Marcus and Piers? Peter and Simon? Alexander and Phillip?

SloganLogan Thu 09-Jun-11 20:42:24

William
Matthew
John
Alexander
Gabriel
Theodore
Felix
Charles
Laurence
Luke

pilates Thu 09-Jun-11 20:43:22

George, Henry or William.

Also like Nathan with nn Nat.

VikkiGTwins Fri 10-Jun-11 13:27:27

Thanks everyone, some good ideas to get me thinking! Typsical - The girls names that I've chosed are Evie and Ella smile

emsies Fri 10-Jun-11 18:07:35

The only problem with that is that you will get mail for "Miss E surname" and not know who it is for. Some friends did this and really advised us against it, so if we have a son we will be avoiding my husband's first initial!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: