Talk

Advanced search

Think you've decided on a name? Check out where it ranks on the official list of the most popular baby names first.

Brother to Jude?

(11 Posts)
blue2711 Sun 05-Jun-11 08:38:42

I love love love my DS's name and an worrying that I won't find another as good! Also what 'goes' with Jude? I know they won't be paired for ever but in the short term I want them to sound right together. Feel like I have to avoid j names, especially as mine begins with a j too. Which is a shame because I quite like Jonah... I also quite like Rocco, but is it a bit ridiculous? So many questions, sorry!

I'm particularly keen to hear about brothers' names of any Judes out there? Thanks.

GreatGooglyMoogly Sun 05-Jun-11 08:51:00

Nate (existing brother to a Jude!)

randomimposter Sun 05-Jun-11 09:27:59

Jude and Finn/Ezra/Kit

ceeceeanne Sun 05-Jun-11 10:33:41

My boys name was Finley Jude but I had a girl!

itsohsoquiet Sun 05-Jun-11 11:38:52

Ezra
Gabriel
Cassius nn Cass
Harry
Raphael

Edmundo Sun 05-Jun-11 12:11:31

Finn.

Jude and Finn are perfect together. Both 1 syllable, 4 letters and both cool. I imagine blond boys. Outdoorsy types.

blue2711 Sun 05-Jun-11 12:51:16

Thanks for these suggestions. Funnily enough, have considered quite a few of them already. I particularly like Cassius, Kit and Rafael. Worry a bit that Cassius and Rafael would sound too incongrous with my very dull surname though... think a bit like Smith.

I do like Finn and agree it goes with Jude but it's a bit too popular right now for my liking.

Any further thoughts?

ColonelBrandonsBiggestGroupie Sun 05-Jun-11 12:55:08

Jude is lovely. I don't like Rocco or Jonah. Don't like Finn, either.

Jude and Rowan
Jude and Christopher?kit (nice suggestion, Jollster!)
Jude and Laurence/Laurie
Jude and Barnaby
Jude and Asher
Jude and Simeon
Jude and Terence
Jude and Gregory

suspiria Sun 05-Jun-11 14:02:13

I know brothers Jude and Angus

RatherBeOnThePiste Sun 05-Jun-11 14:03:54

Jesse

infin Sun 05-Jun-11 14:16:17

Fergus, Fraser, Gregor, Euan, Ruari, Inigo, Leon, Noah

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: