Advanced search

This topic is for discussing baby monitors. If you want to buy or sell baby monitors, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Anyone know where I can get a replacement TommeeTippee movement sensor pad?

(6 Posts)
StrikeUpTheBand Sun 13-Dec-09 00:23:55

I was hoping someone could help me? I have a Tommee Tippee suresound digital monitor which I used for my DS (now aged nearly 3), and I had the movement sensor pad for it, but it's broken. Expecting new baby in a few days and I would like to replace the pad if possible. I have seen it on sale before on its own (intended for twins who don't need 2 monitors). Does anyone know where I can buy just the sensor pad?

Thanks in advance for any help.

OldLadyKnowsNothing Sun 13-Dec-09 01:57:03

Contact Tommee Tippee? Sorry not to be more helpful.

StrikeUpTheBand Sun 13-Dec-09 08:46:50

Thanks smile. I was half-expecting not to get a reply because I posted at such a daft time grin.

StrikeUpTheBand Sun 13-Dec-09 08:47:45

I remember once seeing a twins site which sold them seperately but can I bloomin' find it? Noooo....hmm...not now I want one!

izz2009 Wed 16-Dec-09 15:09:17

Don't know sorry, here's a link to their contact page

Hope this helps


AliRyder Sat 09-Jun-12 22:43:43

Just wondering if you had any success with getting a replacement...? My husband just flushed the parent unit of our Tommee Tippee monitor down the loo. I've emailed TT and am waiting a response.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: