Talk

Advanced search

What next?....

(8 Posts)
Inkinfusions Sun 22-Jul-18 13:16:10

I'm a frequent poster on this thread.. hello again!

I wanted some advice on what to do next.. so do you think I should continue with my Nude painting series?

I have currently only painted the female form...But wondering if I should branch out a little bit? What do you think? what colours do you think would work?

Looking for advice and inspiration for this summer !
Happy holidays
x

Dodie66 Sun 22-Jul-18 13:26:26

Do you do animals. They would look good using those. Colours

Inkinfusions Sun 22-Jul-18 14:10:25

@Dodie66
Thanks for the advice... I do paint animals yes! Tried to attach an image to show you x

Dodie66 Sun 22-Jul-18 15:07:15

That’s brilliant. Where do. You sell. I sell mine on eBay?

Inkinfusions Sun 22-Jul-18 15:35:16

@Dodie66
Thankyou! What sort of style of art do you sell on eBay? I'm an Etsy girl myself, I tried EBay and couldn't get the hang of it! Have you found it successful? X

Dodie66 Sun 22-Jul-18 16:45:49

Yes I’ve been very successful on eBay. I sell mostly ACEOs which are miniatures 3.5 x 2.5 inches. Landscapes, cats, Westie dogs, flowers etc. Have you tried doing ACEOs? I always start off at a low price and they mostly get bid up. I tried Etsy but didn’t get many sales on there. I’ve also got a folksy shop but so far no sales.

Inkinfusions Mon 23-Jul-18 15:09:55

@Dodie66 that's interesting, I've never painted miniatures before! Do you get organic hits and traffic from eBay? I wasn't sure how to title my work either, maybe I should give it another go! Folksy I've never heard of, is that free to sign up on? Thanks for your suggestions!

Dodie66 Mon 23-Jul-18 17:58:57

I’ve sent you a PM

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »