Advanced search

Recommend a sewing pen?

(3 Posts)
Allofaflumble Sat 15-Feb-14 09:01:20

Sorry don't know what they are called. Those pens or pencils that draw on fabric and disappear after a while. I have a mauve felt pen which is a bit clunky and the pencils are so hard they don't show up at all. Something fine but very visible. Thanks. smile

Allofaflumble Sat 15-Feb-14 09:10:35

It came to me after posting. Fabric pen or marker. Can you recommend one?

MagentaRose72 Thu 04-Aug-16 03:24:11

Do you mean these ?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »