Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

anyone scrapbooking?

(11 Posts)
TracyK Fri 12-Aug-05 11:31:09

Intend to start one for ds but don't know where to start really.
websites? or shops?

TracyK Fri 12-Aug-05 12:18:50

bump

champs Fri 12-Aug-05 14:41:46

hiya!! love scrapbooking, will find recent thread for you.

champs Fri 12-Aug-05 14:45:25

good sites

places for buying bits

i abs love scrapping so any questions glad to help.

MarsLady Fri 12-Aug-05 14:47:48

<<hijack... sorry, I know I know.....but.....Champs did you get my email? I can't open the one you sent me can you send it again without piccies please? how you doing girl? but then you can tell me that in the email. hijack over.... sorry...sorry...bow and scrape>>

champs Fri 12-Aug-05 14:57:21

lol!!

lunavix Fri 12-Aug-05 22:42:53

TracyK - I've just started too!

I'm doing one for ds and one for mindees (the original idea was just for mindees but I have such beautiful ones of ds that I have to have one of him )

I'm collecting bits atm, spent too much money I've bought card and embellishments from ebay, the scrapbook I want is in hobbycraft and is a bargain... just wading through photographs!

TracyK Sun 14-Aug-05 12:39:37

what scrapbook did you get Luvanix? has hobbycrft got a web site. Thanks Champs - will have a look at your threads at work !! on Monday!!

champs Sun 14-Aug-05 15:21:28

no probs!
hobbycraft has a website but not an online shopping facility. It has projects and store news. they do mail order if you know what you want. hobbycraft

lunavix Mon 15-Aug-05 19:06:57

It's from hobbycraft, it was 9.99. It's 12 by 12 which seems the standard size, and it comes in cream, blue or pink. Total bargain, it's on this website for 11.99, it's a 'Moments' one. In hobbycraft if you buy the album you get a pack of page protectors for free (has some inside too.)

Pol25 Mon 15-Aug-05 22:11:48

Hey I am an avid crafter and sites I use are calicocrafts.co.uk and paperarts.co.uk much CHEAPER than hobbycraft!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now