Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would anyone be willing to help me.....

(8 Posts)
cheekychops03 Mon 08-Aug-05 16:53:53

I am in the process of setting up my own website and was wondering if any of you would be willing to look at it for me when it is finished and give me honest opinions. I'll be selling scrapbooking stuff so if any of you are willing to help out, I would be so grateful as I am getting really nervous.
I guess the best thing is to CAT me or leave a message on this thread and I'll let you kow when it is ready.
Thanks,
CC

Dingle Mon 08-Aug-05 16:56:17

I would love to help out Chchops! Perhaps if I ever get myself organised, one day you could repay the compliment!

jayzmummy Mon 08-Aug-05 16:56:24

I'd love to have a peep....especially as I am in the process of building my own site

Dingle Mon 08-Aug-05 17:01:19

Could even an idiot like me do it?

jayzmummy Mon 08-Aug-05 17:03:43

Dingle If I can do then anyone can!!!! I didnt even know how to cut and past until a few months ago....go on have a go....you know you want to

Dingle Mon 08-Aug-05 17:08:54

Yes I do!!!! I would love to be able to circulate it amongst the Downs Group to try to boost our fundraising!

Whizzz Mon 08-Aug-05 18:04:25

Yes I can have a look for you - I'm still trying to do mine but it's not as much fun as making the cards to put on it !

cheekychops03 Mon 08-Aug-05 19:27:49

Dingle
If you want, I'll send you the info on the web host I use. Dead simple because I'm pathetic at technology!
CC

p.s. Thanks everyone. This is giving me the kick up the pants I need!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now