Talk

Advanced search

Peel Off Swap

(11 Posts)
gscrym Sun 31-Jul-05 20:14:06

I've just been through my pile of these and I have some unused sheets. I got them for Christmas last year and haven't used them. Don't really want to send the same thing.

I have 4 sheets of bells and 3 sheets of baubles. They have some stars on them as well. Baubles have 40 baubles and 40 little stars. Bells have 24 bells with holly on them and some stars with have 3 different sized stars. All are silver.

Whizzz Sun 31-Jul-05 20:17:39

What would you like to swap for anything in particular ?

gscrym Sun 31-Jul-05 20:19:13

Other peel offs probably, some nice paper, whatever you think would equate to the peel-offs. I think this might be better than buying more when I have some I don't use.

Whizzz Sun 31-Jul-05 20:36:10

I have quite a bit of nice paper if i can get organised in a mo I can take a photo & post in the gallery so you can see it
I wouldn't want to take all your peel offs though - you could swap with someone else too !

Whizzz Sun 31-Jul-05 20:55:46

Right - photo in the Gallery ! Stored under All New - Whizzz New cards.
To give you some idea of size - the brown paper at the back is A4. The thinner strips of paper have a marble like pattern on them (I got loads of this from paper mill yesterday & there is no way I can use it all !!)

gscrym Mon 01-Aug-05 08:06:37

How many of the peel offs would you like? I'll post them off to you and you can send me whatever you think from your selection of paper. (It's lovely by the way, our papermill never has anything like that).

Whizzz Mon 01-Aug-05 19:02:17

If you are happy with the stuff in the pic could I have 2 bells & 2 baubles ?
I will also send you the peel off bicycles - I can't see myself using them again !!
I will CAT you my details
Thanks !

gscrym Mon 01-Aug-05 22:23:35

Will po em in the post tomorrow.

gscrym Mon 01-Aug-05 22:23:50

Meant to say pop.

Whizzz Tue 02-Aug-05 17:56:24

Thanks !
Could you CAT me your address & I'll post yours off too !

Whizzz Wed 03-Aug-05 18:51:15

Got the peel offs today. Yours will be posted tomorrow, thanks again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now