Talk

Advanced search

Argos

(7 Posts)
hercules Sat 25-Jun-05 14:37:43

Argos sell the Anita/whispers ultimate card making kit for 40 pounds compared to 50 that it sells for in card shops. You have to look really closely though at the picture to see they are the same.

No prizes for guessing what I'll be asking for for my birthday!

Also decided to get a mat thing from Argos too.

Cant wait!

champs Sat 25-Jun-05 21:31:17

lol, i get quite a few bits from argos, I got the card pack twice.
they also have the whispers stamp caddy (got that too)

champs Sat 25-Jun-05 21:36:27

forgot to say the kit on your wishlist is well worth it, it's really nice. Has a few more bits in it than when i got it, skeleton leaves and sticky ribbons.... AND 3d foam!

pootlepod Sat 25-Jun-05 22:02:48

Thanks, had a quick look at their website. Also found this blank card set , has anyone had this before, what's the card like?

hercules Sat 25-Jun-05 22:30:26

Thanks. I spent hours on the net last night searching all the websites recommended by other threads and at last saw a reference to argos. I checked my catalogue and there it was!! All that time spent!!

There is just so much stuff out there, it is mind boggling.

I want to start by stamping and embossing and then move on to sizzle stuff.

champs Sun 26-Jun-05 00:21:50

pootlepod -- thats the card pack i was talking about (wasn't a good description)i like them, i use them all the time. they have a kind of texture on it that may not be to everyone's taste. also i find the white shade different from other white card I have if that makes sense.

hercules -- argos really surprised me too. dont forget to use the £4 voucher in the catalogue

hercules Sun 26-Jun-05 12:23:12

Ta!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now