Talk

Advanced search

Quickutz is TSV on QVC

(12 Posts)
pootlepod Tue 21-Jun-05 16:16:36

Think it's a bargain but have only seen it on the website so haven't had a good look at the dies. Still can't justify it at the mo'.

Jayzmummy Tue 21-Jun-05 20:33:39

Dies arent that fab and its not such a good bargain. I have seen it cheaper elsewhere so I put the credit card away until I saw.......

Dingle Tue 21-Jun-05 21:11:05

Thought... oh wow, good price, 3 payments....but totally agree with JM. I think it's only a good price if you know that you will use all the dies on a regular basis. TBH if I was going out to buy individual dies, I don't think I would choose many of those ones.

Dior Tue 21-Jun-05 21:20:50

Message withdrawn

champs Tue 21-Jun-05 21:38:53

qk is on sale in the US at the mo. some places up to 60% off. with the exchange rate so good its a good deal.

dior -- seen those ads, very tempting.

pootlepod Tue 21-Jun-05 21:57:58

I have seen those ads too, Dior and think that's better value as you can choose a double die and a goosebump. Each month I imagine which 3 dies they would be! And Dingle/JM think you're right about those dies, they also don't seem to be many of the ones I've seen in mags.

So champs, where in USA are they offering 60% off?

champs Tue 21-Jun-05 22:44:50

Hiya!! Sale ends on the 25th. most sites that sell QK will have a sale on as it is a manafactor(sp) special, got tip from a scrapbook forum. I think it's to make way for new stuff.

Here's some:

nice place
brilliant place!! 50-60%
here
here 30%
40%
3for2!!

jayzmummy Tue 21-Jun-05 23:33:53

Had a look at the sites champs...hubby has confiscated the credit card
QVC was far to tempting for me

Dior Tue 21-Jun-05 23:34:44

Message withdrawn

MandM Wed 22-Jun-05 10:20:09

Jayzmummy - go on then, what did you buy? I managed to resist completely (with the help of dh hiding my card and unplugging the phone! )

jayzmummy Wed 22-Jun-05 10:37:24

I got two of these
One in Blue for DH's 40th birthday pressie of me and the boys and one in red for my Mom's christmas pressie of the boys.

I bought the DCWV clear quotes and white vellum paper with quotes on it.

The pack of 98 scrapbooking papers and the pack of 100 assorted silver metal charms.

I spent all my birthday money on card making and scrapbooking b&p's....sad aint I

champs Wed 22-Jun-05 13:28:49

lol jayzmummy, not sad at all, just addicted I have spent far too much this month but yet I keep looking at my balance to see if I can squeeze another £ out

Dior -- never works here either!

lol MandM!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now