Talk

Advanced search

definition stamps

(11 Posts)
layla Fri 17-Jun-05 13:56:50

Hi folks I found a nice site that is advertised in my magazines and they sell definition stamps if you are interested.I've been trying to find some for ages.It's www.thestampattic.co.uk and it's under catslife press stamps.In fact all the stamps on the site are original and lovely.TTFN.

Carolinett Fri 17-Jun-05 16:36:19

Hi Layla
What are definition stamps?

layla Fri 17-Jun-05 17:49:43

Like in a dictionary,you know.You get the word,say, baby or dream and the meaning as well.They're all the rage.

Jayzmummy Fri 17-Jun-05 18:28:34

Im walking away from that site.....my credit card cant take a bashing!!!!
There were sooooo many lovely things I wanted to buy...walking away empty handed...this time

Carolinett Fri 17-Jun-05 18:42:55

O right
Thanks Layla
I'll go back & have a look

Dingle Fri 17-Jun-05 18:44:16

I had a very quick look earlier...and came rushing out feeling really grumpy and wanting so much!!
What with Fathers day,on 19th, Dh's birthday on 20, a friends 40th on 21st, another frineds b'day on 22nd and her baby due 23rd....well say no more. And we are away soon and need some spending money!!!

Hausfrau Fri 17-Jun-05 19:02:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

hi5 Fri 17-Jun-05 19:46:35

I'm not looking, last time I did that I spent too much - wonder if all these good sites could be put in a file on the yahoo site to be read when we are in a buying mood/position?
My dh has just arrived to prise me off the computer.....no, he's brought me a glass of wine, how encouraging....might just sit here a bit longer......

champs Mon 20-Jun-05 00:01:49

oooo layla you naughty you!! I have tucked that site away for next pay day!!

layla Mon 20-Jun-05 14:23:04

What a lovely dh you've got Hi5.
Hi Champs,bit mean wasn't I tempting you all.Couldn't resist getting a couple of stamps and a book myself.You're all so self controlled.The woman was so nice on the phone too.

champs Mon 20-Jun-05 17:51:51

layla -- what self control?? just aint got no money LOL

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now