Talk

Advanced search

Storage box for craft things

(10 Posts)
monkeysmama Mon 26-Oct-09 16:05:59

I need to get a better storage solution for my card making things (ribbons, sequins etc., made cards, unmade cards, envelopes, glues) and am not sure what to go for. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I currently use an old wooden box with lots of plastic folders in it but it is a mess and I can never find anything.

TIA
MM

AnyGhoulKno Mon 26-Oct-09 20:23:18

Really Useful boxes which you can find at Staples come in all shapes, sizes and configurations, including compartmented ones for crafts. Worth a shufty

monkeysmama Mon 26-Oct-09 22:26:27

Cheers AGK - will have a look.

monkeysmama Tue 27-Oct-09 08:32:43

I really want this one but it is out of stock. I can't find anything else like it. Maybe I should try and make my own!

I thought there would be lots to chose from - I need a box with space at the bottom for made card and a tray to go on to with all my bits in.

AnyGhoulKno Tue 27-Oct-09 20:56:00

That is really fab, never seen anything like it before. Good luck monkey, hope you find something you like.

kiwibella Tue 27-Oct-09 22:16:22

I've just got a large, square really useful box and purchased one of the trays that sit in the top too. It's excellent!!

monkeysmama Wed 28-Oct-09 07:53:27

Where's your box from Kiwibella?

kiwibella Wed 28-Oct-09 10:21:33

hobbycraft

BlueChampagne Wed 28-Oct-09 13:28:41

I got a grooming box from an equestrian shop which has a tray with compartments that sits in the top, with storage for larger stuff (A4 paper) underneath. And it doubles as a stool/step that can take an adult's weight.

monkeysmama Wed 28-Oct-09 14:10:06

That sounds good BlueChampagne. I'll have a look on line now.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: