Talk

Advanced search

Storage box for craft things

(10 Posts)
monkeysmama Mon 26-Oct-09 16:05:59

I need to get a better storage solution for my card making things (ribbons, sequins etc., made cards, unmade cards, envelopes, glues) and am not sure what to go for. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I currently use an old wooden box with lots of plastic folders in it but it is a mess and I can never find anything.

TIA
MM

AnyGhoulKno Mon 26-Oct-09 20:23:18

Really Useful boxes which you can find at Staples come in all shapes, sizes and configurations, including compartmented ones for crafts. Worth a shufty

monkeysmama Mon 26-Oct-09 22:26:27

Cheers AGK - will have a look.

monkeysmama Tue 27-Oct-09 08:32:43

I really want this one but it is out of stock. I can't find anything else like it. Maybe I should try and make my own!

I thought there would be lots to chose from - I need a box with space at the bottom for made card and a tray to go on to with all my bits in.

AnyGhoulKno Tue 27-Oct-09 20:56:00

That is really fab, never seen anything like it before. Good luck monkey, hope you find something you like.

kiwibella Tue 27-Oct-09 22:16:22

I've just got a large, square really useful box and purchased one of the trays that sit in the top too. It's excellent!!

monkeysmama Wed 28-Oct-09 07:53:27

Where's your box from Kiwibella?

kiwibella Wed 28-Oct-09 10:21:33

hobbycraft

BlueChampagne Wed 28-Oct-09 13:28:41

I got a grooming box from an equestrian shop which has a tray with compartments that sits in the top, with storage for larger stuff (A4 paper) underneath. And it doubles as a stool/step that can take an adult's weight.

monkeysmama Wed 28-Oct-09 14:10:06

That sounds good BlueChampagne. I'll have a look on line now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now