Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got one of these

(13 Posts)
Carolinett Mon 13-Jun-05 19:02:43

have a look at this
Hubby's buying me one for my birthday. Do you reckon it will be any good. I tend to make my cards on the settee watching the telly. Anyone had one and thought it was rubbish

MrsBubsDeVere Mon 13-Jun-05 19:04:49

I was looking at one of those the other day, I think they are fab, and it is on my wish list for my birthday.

Let me know how it is when you get it, when is your birthday?

Nbg Mon 13-Jun-05 19:05:45

No that looks like a great idea.

I always have back ache after using the laptop.

Carolinett Mon 13-Jun-05 19:07:23

My birthday 22nd July thanks it's a lot of money wasted if there rubbish, you what it's like looks great in the brochure

SoupDragon Mon 13-Jun-05 19:23:41

The similar trays for eating off are good.

And with Lakeland, if you decide it's absolutely rubbish, complain and they may well give you a refund. Their customer service is excellent.

Carolinett Mon 13-Jun-05 21:50:50

Trouble with a food tray is they tend to have sides that get in the way and they tend to be on the small size this tray is quite a good size.

Actually the more I think about it the more I think it's going to be a great present for me.

Yes your right SD bought some feathers on line from Lakeland they were rubbish took them back to the shop refunded my money & postage cost and gave me some blank cards

cheekychops03 Mon 13-Jun-05 22:10:46

Hi
Don't want to add a damper on this as I am about to go abroad () but my SIL got one because her back was aching and it didn't help much as she still ended up hunched over it. She says its still good for a flat surface though.
CC
(who skulks off into the corner with all her unfinished ironing!)

Carolinett Tue 14-Jun-05 08:16:59

Hi Cheekychops Thanks

My settees made up of big loose cushions and I take the one from the side and put it behind by back for support stops back ache.

Lucky you enjoy your holiday

SoupDragon Tue 14-Jun-05 17:23:27

Sorry, yes I realise the food trays aren't suitable, I meant that they're pretty good and stable so would assume this item to be the same. Wasn't clear.

You can email Lakeland with your complaint and they don't always make you send the item back. They refunded me for a cookie press fairly recently and told me to donate it to a charity shop!

Dingle Tue 14-Jun-05 17:28:18

I was tempted by one of these but just noticed they are discontinuing them now!

Carolinett Tue 14-Jun-05 17:45:31

ooooeeerrrr
I haven't got enough knees for both of them, thats really confused the matter now, don't know which one to choose from.

I'll have to go and try them on see which one fits me

SoupDragon Tue 14-Jun-05 18:02:15

The second one would have to sit on a table I think - it doesn't have a beanbag bottom

Carolinett Tue 14-Jun-05 18:05:54

Yes your're right SD a beanbag bottom would suit me better, it would go with the rest of me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now