Talk

Advanced search

need help with a card design...

(10 Posts)
helsi Mon 06-Jun-05 21:28:56

been asked to do a congratulations on the birth of your first grandhcild card. needs to be neutral as not sure what sex it is. I can't find grandparent peel offs either. I have congratulations peel offs, individual letter peel offs, some clear/white plastic dummys and some baby backing papers. Any ideas?

helsi Mon 06-Jun-05 21:50:19

anyone

Dior Mon 06-Jun-05 21:58:27

Message withdrawn

champs Mon 06-Jun-05 23:17:06

sounds nice dior!

helsi -- found: grandparent labels and vellum stickers

ooo just seen this how big are dummies? may look nice with the grandparent button

helsi Mon 06-Jun-05 23:19:51

Dior - when you say use the backing paper on the card do you mean just stick it on the front?
Sorry I am new to this and my mum has asked me to make her one for a friend to try and help me get going.

Dior Mon 06-Jun-05 23:26:26

Message withdrawn

Carolinett Tue 07-Jun-05 19:48:22

I now I've been nosey
I had a look at the ebay link & guess what I bought a load of buttons there's some lovely things on her site.
Thanks Champs
Anyway Champs how are you?

Hausfrau Tue 07-Jun-05 20:19:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

champs Tue 07-Jun-05 22:51:01

Carolinett -- lolol!! i cant resist looking at other people's links(sounds rude!!) I'm fine ty.

champs Tue 07-Jun-05 22:53:40

Hausfrau -- you can use the sizzix doll die-cuts and customise them to look like your friends. add a personalised message on the front or "here comes the brides"

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: