Advanced search

Anyone know where I can buy a jigsaw mat

(7 Posts)
dizzydo Sat 04-Jun-05 20:05:05

A friend told me about a mat that you can use underneath a jigsaw which allows you to roll it up unfinished (not entirely sure how it works)without spoiling the puzzle and store it ready to work on again another time. Any ideas please??

Hausfrau Sat 04-Jun-05 20:06:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

dizzydo Sat 04-Jun-05 20:10:09

Blimey Hausfrau that was quick. Thank you.

champs Sat 04-Jun-05 20:13:15

i had a roll and found it crap. bits slid out, mat rolled up funny, and then it didn't stay upright properly. I too it back and got a jigsaw board thingy, it has clips and is flat. it just slides behind my sofa or you can rest it against the wall.

champs Sat 04-Jun-05 20:13:34


dizzydo Sat 04-Jun-05 20:52:03

That's interesting champs because I just did a search on ebay for jigrolls (now I know what they are called) and there are a couple on there but they are both used which leads me to suspect they are for sale because they are cr*p.

Do you remember were you bought the board and/or what it is called.

champs Sun 05-Jun-05 00:16:00

it's called Portapuzzle. I got it from argos came with a puzzle too! it was the cheapest place for it. everywhere else had it for £34-£38

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: