Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Fathers Day Cards

(7 Posts)
Mads1 Fri 03-Jun-05 22:01:17

Can anyone suggest any ideas for making a Fathers day card. My DD is only 8 weeks old and so sticking and painting are abit ambitious!!

I guess I could do hand/feet prints but was wondering if anyone has any idea on making these more interesting.

As this is DH first fathers day, i want to make this special.

AuntyQuated Fri 03-Jun-05 22:11:43

for Dh's first fathers's day i had a pic of dd made into a mousemat...he loved it.
not a card i know, just soemthing a bit different

debs26 Fri 03-Jun-05 22:17:21

i gave dp a card with a painted handprint and an engraved beer tankard that will last forever....and he cried! mission accomplished! have told him he will get beer to put in tankard this year cos im not spending that much every year

Mads1 Fri 03-Jun-05 22:38:57

I'm liking the ideas so far!!

cheekychops03 Sat 04-Jun-05 18:35:13

Last year for Fathers Day, I made a little 'Scrapbook' of photos of DH with the little one with some comments next to each photo. I left enough balnk pages so that we can add a few photos each year. DH loved it and has already been asking me to get cracking with photos for this year.
May not be such a good idea as your baby is only 8 weeks old, but if you are anything like we were then, you've probably taken enough photos to keep Boots in profit for years to come!
Good luck.

Dingle Sat 04-Jun-05 18:44:46

good to see you around again Cheekychops!

cheekychops03 Sun 05-Jun-05 10:37:13

Thanks Dingle
Still feel a bit flaky but the cards are calling.....
CC

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now